News
On Our Sticky Love • 29 days ago
Title Our Sticky Love
Did anyone else catch the reference in episode 3 when the Shaman ajuma mentions that the last time she was in love was in a past life? I don’t think it was a coincidence that she was reborn in See you in my 19th life.
6 4
Replying to Rudzani • 29 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
Unlike many of you, I still believe that Gyeol is their biological child. Isn’t it ironic that people she claims…
I just hope they don’t drag out this mystery for too many episodes.
2 1
Replying to MinaM • 30 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
I am rooting for them. Together they’re hilarious and chaotic. Maybe they’ll stop meddling in the children’s…
She’s one of my favorite actresses.
3 1
Replying to sweetnothings • 30 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
I know alot of people like Gyu Yeong for 'telling it like it is' but every episode she gets worse for me. She…
There is absolutely nothing likable about her. I dislike her more and more with each episode.
10 1
On Love on the Menu • 30 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
It looks like GR and MJs parents may have their own romance. That will be funny if it happens.
5 14
Replying to MinaM • 30 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
But, is it hers… were they Twins?
Her mother is awful!!
1 1
Replying to joetoca • 30 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
gyuyeong .... how much money she will loose for this wedding ??? . 100000$ gone ... 50000$ for bags and watch…
And that finance of her is the absolute worst! They also have no chemistry. This is purely transactional for both of them. I’ve never even seen any affection between them unless i wasn’t paying attention. I hate the scenes with the two of them!
4 1
On Love on the Menu • 30 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
well at least if they do a paternity test they won’t try to take him away.
4 4
Replying to sweetnothings • 30 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
So Gyeol is her middle schools friends baby?
That sounds possible. Otherwise why did they show that chance meeting?
3 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 29, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I think the blood type will come into play. Maybe Jeong Seon is AB negative like Eun Seol. That might be the first…
They both had type B which is rare in S Korea
3 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 28, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
This grandma is infuriating!! Mean, stupid and a liar!
6 1
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 28, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
The way things usually go, the first DNA test has to be intercepted and tampered with.
of course. they the must have a big lab in S Korea that provides fake results. Almost every drama has one.
2 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Aug 28, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
You know what, I cannot wait until all this is exposed. Oh, this so annoying right now.
I know!! it’s so hard to watch but the revenge will be oh so sweet!!
2 0
On Surrender to Her • Aug 28, 2026
Title Surrender to Her
It’s on you tube called Tamed by her Love
0 0
Replying to johnnypishere • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
yeah but i feel like the lawyer is gonna defend her. and finally seok jin will learn why eun seol hasn't contacted…
Usually the grandma is the safe, understanding family member. it’s nice to see that her father is caring though.
2 1
Replying to scarfie • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
perfect storyline!
We’ll get to see more of him in sleeveless t shirts!
4 1
Replying to Tia • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Gi-Chan was at least more complex and layered... Hae-Ra has no personality and her character is flat as a table!
Yes, he was an excellent villain. He also had somewhat of a redemption arc at the end. He’s also a really good actor. This girl is the usual one dimensional selfish, scheming, unhinged b..ch.
1 1
Replying to johnnypishere • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I like Jung Sun! At first I thought she was just like a naive, pushover of a woman but when she wants something…
Maybe that’s who Eun Seol takes after.
3 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
well know were know that Hae Ra didn’t know what happened to her mother. it looks like she’s going to spill the beans tomorrow after learning what happened from the stupid grandmother.
3 6
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I bet her brother opens a gym.
2 4

