Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2025
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
the hottest thing about him is he stops and doesnt take it farther when she tells him too even if hes really turned on. that is πŸ₯΅
too many men will try to force you at that point 🀒
16 1
Replying to jeithpro • Aug 27, 2026
not to trigger itzy fans but Yuna's acting is too monotone.
who is that? is it the FL? if so I really hate that fake nerdy nose laugh thing she does. πŸ˜…πŸ˜… it sounds so fake.
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 27, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
if the idol guy really loved and cared for the ML he would not be trying to tear them apart. she already told him that she didn't want to be with him romantically thar means she made her choice. he needs to quietly step back and let his bro and his fan be together atleast she will always stay in his life since she probably gonna marry the ML and ML and idol r like bros...its really disgusting to try to send another lady to win MLs heart...who does that? Disgusting. and the way they only had like 2 dates and he was buying her a suitcase basically making the decision for her to move to the US with him? thats the kinda guy who will not ask u before making decisions for u and ull never be free. she made the right choice!
6 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 27, 2026
girl what world do you live in πŸ˜…πŸ˜… men will do anything that breathes pretty much. especially a young innocent…
never said she didn't lol
0 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 27, 2026
I cried like a fool cuz I know how it feels to be falsely accused and I felt so sad and embarrassed for her I…
ikr typical man πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
0 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 27, 2026
I mean his friend told him that she left her bag at his place so he would have to bring it back to her and see…
No none! hes been single for a year
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 27, 2026
I miss the days when this site was dominated by Kdrama loving fans,now there's too many cdrama fans here with…
what the heck πŸ˜… i like both but prefer cdramas but I dont hate on kdramas at all some of my fav shows r kdramas. this site is for all Asian shows πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ maybe you can make an app just for kdramas πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
18 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Aug 27, 2026
after reading the novel, I feel I wanted the LUAN NIAN character to be more arrogant and an asshole. only then…
ikr he was mean for what? like one episode?
1 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Aug 27, 2026
Agreed. I was not feeling that song or the dubbed singing voice. What I did love was the fact that jealousy made…
didn't he get up to sing and THEN see her across the room? lol
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 27, 2026
I think that damaged one belonged to his friend
what the heck really πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
0 0
Replying to 16119092 • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
My SM is filled with people calling this a red flag drama. Can anyone tell me what the ML actually does that's…
I mean his friend told him that she left her bag at his place so he would have to bring it back to her and see her again so he believed that was what she did and said it to her when she said she forgot her bag and then they had a misunderstanding because she was trying to let him know shes not going to be like that and cling to him( because we've already seen he has a crazy ex who has been doing that to him for a year after breaking up) and she said let's just remain colleagues cuz she thought thats what he wanted and after that he wanted to get her an expensive bag to show her it wasnt like that but she took it to mean he was trying to get her to keep what happened a secret. no red flags have really occurred It was more of a misunderstanding. yes hes not a nice guy (we saw that in the first episode) but after he got to know her a bit hes been totally fine to her.
2 2
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Aug 27, 2026
Everything happened too fast! Just thinking how is it possible for a strict, mature man to fall for a young newbie…
girl what world do you live in πŸ˜…πŸ˜… men will do anything that breathes pretty much. especially a young innocent beautiful woman...like what...
2 2
Replying to SravaniMycharla • Aug 27, 2026
How was romantic scenes in today's episodes please tell me or did they cut
it was great in my opinion
2 0
Replying to anya • Aug 27, 2026
The moment her expression changed when he accused her of that😞I could hear her heart breaking😭
I cried like a fool cuz I know how it feels to be falsely accused and I felt so sad and embarrassed for her I was hoping he would run after her so bad πŸ’”πŸ’”
2 2
Replying to _PilarRicci1144 • Aug 26, 2026
I already can’t stand the musicalization. The background music feels straight out of the 90s that old-school…
I also really cringed on the scoring of one scene. I forgot which but if my millennial self is feeling that way when I even grew up with that over dramatic scoring track then you know its bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll have to pay more attention and see if I notice it more because I dont usually pay attention to that unless its super bad it grabs my attention like that one scene I mentioned.
0 0
Replying to Saira • Aug 26, 2026
I am ready trying to watch this but i don't really like the fl i am not talking about the actress just the character…
ok well we've already seen a little improvement with her starting to talk back to him only in 4 episodes so shes not gonna be meek for long just keep watching.
0 0
Replying to sjofnskadi • Aug 26, 2026
Jing Bo Ran looks like he smells so good in this drama πŸ˜‚
ikr if I was drunk like that chick I wouldn't just be hugging him i would turn my head towards his neck and be getting free sniffs πŸ˜‚ I sound like some creep but i swear im not. maybe ive been single by choice so many years I just get thirsty while watching these scenes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
4 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 26, 2026
ikr....I was like, for no reason thinking, that she will bump into it again. Bro is honestly at fault too, the…
I hope the letter key doesn't fall out of her bag or pocket while hes carrying her cuz he is gonna think she stole it and be super angry cuz shes passed out drunk and cant defend herself.
2 1
Replying to maki • Aug 24, 2026
I’m on ep 15 and the FL has bc a more serious personalitied person so she is less cringey. I think I can finally…
lol I might give it a shot thanks 4 the warning I hated how they did that on hidden love in the beginning too and also on the double the actress looked mid thirties and was supposed to be a teenager it was nuts.and they always cast 30 year old dudes to play highschoolers I hate it,its honestly so embarrasing!
1 0