Details

  • Last Online: 7 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to La Gata • Aug 20, 2026
My gut feeling is that she didn't burn the original confessions, she's still got them. Otherwise it would be the…
If she did that'd be a plot weakness. I'm very curious to find out whether she's still got them. My bet is on her having burned copies instead, but we'll see.
1 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 20, 2026
Question.

Ting Yun is the 9th Young Lady of the Fu family. Who are the 1st to 8th Young Ladies of the Fu family? What happened to them? Did they die? Are they married? How come Ting Yun, the 9th, is the most senior Young Lady and main asset of the Fu family at the beginning of the drama?

Not that the above is relevant to the plot, I'm just curious about this frequent happening in historical cdramas where, for example, the 7th prince is the crown prince and the other 6 are nowhere to be seen.
4 20
Replying to Trina987 • Aug 20, 2026
After watching episode 22 and 23. Even though, Fu Tingyun did things behind Zhao Ling back. He find out. They…
With what face would ZL confront TY for going behind his back? Would he need reminding of when he went behind her back to negotiate her wedding with her POS father? 🙄
1 0
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 20, 2026
I hear you. But realistically, what would those letters change? In that society, no matter how much FL had been…
She didn't even elope with him. Her mother commissioned him to deliver her safely to her family in the capital.
1 8
Replying to twinty • Aug 20, 2026
I keep hoping those were copies and she has the real letters somewhere.
The only alternative for ZL would have been to report Yu Feng and have him severely punished or even executed.
1 0
Replying to Sunbath12 • Aug 20, 2026
Never fear y'all. These episodes are the necessary growing pains for our couple as they advance in career and…
They are like the Yu couple..., minus the Machiavelli aspect of it.
2 0
Replying to happyfoodie • Aug 20, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I will never understand the logic behind burning those letters,it was a very silly thing to do, and that's why…
My gut feeling is that she didn't burn the original confessions, she's still got them. Otherwise it would be the stupidest move in dramaland, particularly after the lengths she went to in order to obtain them.
2 4
Replying to twinty • Aug 20, 2026
They should have married earlier so we could have some married couple scenes. I mean, I like that they talk and…
From the teasers it looks like the wedding takes places on ep 25 and there are 36 in total, so plenty of time to see them married and with children.
2 11
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 20, 2026
wait, you mean shameless becomes salt censor? DX
Oh please, no. that'd be too suffocating, I wouldn't enjoy it. It's already been given to the Shen guy anyway.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 20, 2026
Didn't he get rich from when he took over the salt smuggling business and adopted the main smuggler's identity?…
It is my understanding he made a fortune twice. The first time was when he took over the smugglers chief's identity and therefore his entire fortune; this one he kept. The second time when he killed the smugglers gang and confiscated their fortune; this one he gave to the crown prince, who in turn allowed him to keep part of it as a reward.

In any case the part of the fortune the crown prince gave him as a reward would explain the origin of their wealth.
1 0
Replying to ohlalalalaomg • Aug 20, 2026
Ep 22:FYK: Have you ever considered me a friend?LADY TIAN: The last time someone trusted you as a dear friend,…
That line was worse than a slap on the face, I felt the heat coming out of my screen🔥.
2 0
Replying to noor1234 • Aug 20, 2026
Ep. 22: No matter what is happening right now, I think it will be quite interesting WHEN Shameless/ SML becomes…
Didn't he get rich from when he took over the salt smuggling business and adopted the main smuggler's identity? I thought he had given her the money to buy the house in the capital, then she established the shop.
0 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 20, 2026
Congratulations to Ding Yuxi's Zhao Ling for surpassing 300 million in Tencent Video character popularity! 🔥🥳👏🏻💕Deserved!
Excellent, really well deserved.👏👏👏
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Aug 20, 2026
I kinda know why Tian family is so powerful. 😂That old fella didn’t even want to take any sides in the court…
He didn't do anything. Nope, nothing at all. He was just sleeping. 😑

I love him. 😁
2 0
Replying to ohlalalalaomg • Aug 20, 2026
Ep 23: FYK is getting a lot of hits this past 2 eps. Lady Tian, and now YJX!
Well, I read somewhere that washing one's face with tea is good for the skin. She must be glowing now.😏
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 20, 2026
I find Ding Yu Xi's interpretation of his character Zhao Ling nothing short of masterful. I'm impressed by the evolution of his body language, facial expressions, mannerism and stance as Zhao Ling evolves from a carefree rascal into a man who carries the physical and psychological scars of war, the dignity of an emperor's right hand and the world on his shoulders.

He also pissed me off all the way to the Gobi desert and back on ep 21, that's how good his performance is (I still haven't forgiven the scriptwriter).

I'm really pleased to hear about the top levels of popularity his character has already reached. I expect he will be winning awards for his astonishing performance.
19 1
Replying to RedPhoenix • Aug 20, 2026
I don’t quite understand the scriptwriter’s rationale for having ZL go beg TY’s dad approval for their marriage…
I've been saying that since ep 21, the whole thing doesn't make any sense. Ting Yun repudiated her father's Fu name and adopted her mother's Xien. She has her own household register, she doesn't need nor want her father's permission for anything at all, let alone for getting married. Given their respective social status and official posts, her father has a lot more to lose from a confrontation with ZL and TY than the other way around, not to mention all those pending corruption charges that will come down on him like a ton of bricks. The bare word of a servant cannot possibly weigh more than the token TY's mother gave ZL, which proves they didn't elope. ZL only needs to ask the emperor to call her mother to declare, then her odious husband will no longer be able to keep her confined in her room and the truth will be out. There are already plenty enough characters to build schemes and intrigues, her father just clogs the plot and weakens the storyline. The only good thing that can come out of this is the satisfaction of seeing this odious Fu father in chains and out of their lives for good.
1 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 20, 2026
We were supposed to feel frustrated with ZL’s behavior - it wasn’t just bad writing or characterization -…
Never mind social settings, sometimes I feel like we are expected to talk in tangents on this forum. Psychological contagion? 🤔

Now, the plumbing..., you do have a point there. 😂
0 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 20, 2026
We were supposed to feel frustrated with ZL’s behavior - it wasn’t just bad writing or characterization -…
I know that, honey. Between the director, original creator and writer they boast Prisoner Of Beauty, Shadow Love, Guardians Of The Dafeng, The Legend Of Shen Li and Blossom among others. That's the more reason for getting annoyed at ep 21. His sudden change of behaviour into an unrecognisable personality is still a writer/director/producer failure from where I'm standing, that's a hill I'll die on.

Gosh, I'm soooooo into this drama I'm starting to worry I may transmigrate into it.😂🤣😂🤣
2 2