Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to Turquoise Hue • Aug 21, 2026
Fu Daddy is there, yapping on the bamboo fence like a monkey 🐒🐒🐒 Boy, get some help... delete yourself…
That's one of the funniest comments I've read on this site. 😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to silvermania • Aug 21, 2026
its probably because of the default rating on the remaning episodes , Am guess it will move to a 9 or 9.5 by the…
Not from where I'm standing.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 21, 2026
The Fu POS father is rage baiting us very successfully, I must say. I want a battalion relentlessly shooting arrows…
Not if I can help it. I want his balls turned into pin cushions on the double.
1 0
Replying to silvermania • Aug 21, 2026
its probably because of the default rating on the remaning episodes , Am guess it will move to a 9 or 9.5 by the…
Hey, easy with the sweeping statements. I for one do not belong in the 'fan' category and, going by most comments on this forum, I have no reason to believe this is a fan site.
0 2
Replying to silvermania • Aug 21, 2026
its probably because of the default rating on the remaning episodes , Am guess it will move to a 9 or 9.5 by the…
Not for me. This drama is splendid, but POJ is in a league of its own. It actually innovated cdramas with many scenes and details that are now being replicated by current releases including this one. I think all leads and main support characters in both dramas deliver outstanding performances, but I am not in the 'fan camp' for any actor/actress, I evaluate each drama on its own merits.
1 7
Replying to NonHappyEndingHater • Aug 21, 2026
the writer just suddenly remembered his root as a cdrama writer at that ep. some annoying part must be included…
🎯😂
0 0
Replying to silvermania • Aug 21, 2026
its probably because of the default rating on the remaning episodes , Am guess it will move to a 9 or 9.5 by the…
I hope so. In my view this drama should average at least 8.8.
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 21, 2026
Message to scriptwriter:

I've just finished ep 24. I've now forgiven you for ep 21 and changed my rating back to 9. Don't do that again!

P.S.: Why is this drama still stuck on 8.5?🤔
3 26
Replying to ree • Aug 21, 2026
"you are just a woman" eff you fu father. just d!e omg i never hated a character after yjx this much!!!
Linguistics do have a place for expletives within context. In this instance, the correct functional form would be 'fuck you'. Yes, the entire spelling is called for, preferably in capitals and followed by several exclamation marks.
0 0
Replying to yellowfruit • Aug 21, 2026
She got no balls to stand up to that useless husband of her .. fuck her
She absolutely does through the whole ep 24. She's a good one.
1 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 21, 2026
The Fu POS father is rage baiting us very successfully, I must say. I want a battalion relentlessly shooting arrows…
🤣😂🤣
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 21, 2026
The Fu POS father is rage baiting us very successfully, I must say. I want a battalion relentlessly shooting arrows…
His feet? Go straight for the balls, woman! 🤣
1 3
Replying to cwk1997 • Aug 21, 2026
Another Communist Chinese Pedophile Romance Drama
"If I'm allowed to change the meaning of words I can win this argument". 🤡
3 0
Replying to Phoenix23 • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
FTYs mother standing up for her daughter was similar to Commandar Wang taking ZL under his wing 🔥 loved the…
Madam Wu putting not just anybody, but Madam Yu in her place was off the scales' level. She showed her precisely in what league she plays. That burn raised global temperature by several degrees.

The whole episode is a masterpiece of punch lines, acting, timing and direction.
2 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 21, 2026
This man has been absent for 90% of the drama - they should have left it that way. I wish Zhao would have rodded…
The Fu POS father is rage baiting us very successfully, I must say. I want a battalion relentlessly shooting arrows at him until he looks like a hedgehog. Bastaaaaaaarrrrd!!!
10 7
Replying to La Gata • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Tian Wan Yi to Miss Wu: "Dressed up awfully festive, aren't you!"😂😂😂
The way she says it is comedy gold 😂😂😂.

Useless hubby sees her coming and tries to disappear behind a curtain.😂🤣😂🤣
2 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Zhao Ling to Ting Yun, trying to sound cool: "I'll..., I'll go and prepare the betrothal gifts!"... [...does his best to walk nonchalantly down the steps, starts running as soon as he thinks he's out of sight] 🫠
13 1
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 21, 2026
I hear you. But realistically, what would those letters change? In that society, no matter how much FL had been…
I don't even know what point you are trying to make about the non-wedding. Yes, I know it, you know it, the world knows to the Fu family it would look like a wedding procession..., because IT WAS a wedding procession!
A wedding procession is NOT a wedding unless the actual wedding takes place, what's your point? There was no wedding, fake or real. The didn't get married. They still haven't got married on ep 23.
What the Fu 'men' (what men? It's just her father) say is worth exactly FA unless they present solid evidence in a court of law, not just a servant blabbing gossip. To start with, her POS father would have to explain why he held a funeral for her daughter without her daughter's corpse.
Why are you posing the word of one dishonourable man (against whom there are already standing corruption charges) as if it trumped the physical evidence and witness statements from her mother and the emperor himself? It's just ridiculous.
Anyway, this topic is exhausted AFA I am concerned, I'll now bow out of it.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Another comedy jewel from ep 23.
Tian Wan Yi to Miss Wu: "Dressed up awfully festive, aren't you!"
😂😂😂
7 3