Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to gmat6594 • Aug 22, 2026
Yep, Roman centurions received their pay in salt.
No. The Roman armies had a 'stipendium' consisting of small minted coins (which is where the word 'stipend' comes from) during the pre classic and classic periods, and later on a 'solidata', named after the 'solidus' (gold coin) in which they were paid; this word 'solidus' is the etymological origin of the modern 'soldier'. Roman household slaves were given a small amount of salt called 'salarium' as pocket money, hence the word 'salary' and the expression 'not being worth their salt'.
2 2
Replying to LoveInKDrama • Aug 22, 2026
I think we are on the same episode and those are my thoughts too
That post won't age well.
6 0
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 22, 2026
I was under the impression that Yake switched from narcissus to orchids, because she found them more noble - or…
You're welcome. If I remember correctly that reference is from ep 1.
1 0
Replying to sinka • Aug 22, 2026
i hope they dedicate an ep or two towards the end for just our leads family life when all is said and done.
There are shorts of ep 36 on TikTok and Instagram.
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 22, 2026
anyone else wanted some of that dry bread. he looked at it like it was heaven 😂😆😂😆😂😆
I was choking from looking at it. I wanted to shout: 'Put some butter on that, for crying out loud!'
0 0
Replying to The Road to Splendor • Aug 22, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
I expect they'll be around until the last couple of episodes, otherwise we'll be left without the main villains and then, what? We can't have 9 eps of ZL and FTY having picnics in their courtyard.
1 0
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I was under the impression that Yake switched from narcissus to orchids, because she found them more noble - or…
In the early episodes there was some reference to Yake's flower being the narcissus while Ting Yun's is the orchid, I think they were assigned to them by the evil Fu grandmother when they were born. That's the reason why YJX keeps painting orchids. That's also why Madam Yu took all those paintings from her son's studio, she realised he had become infatuated with FTY when she saw them.
0 2
Replying to La Gata • Aug 22, 2026
As I understand it, the problem is not just how/where to get the funds to carry out its expansion. It sounds like…
Thank you. 👍
2 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 22, 2026
As I understand it, the problem is not just how/where to get the funds to carry out its expansion. It sounds like…
WOW!! What an amazing piece of historical knowledge! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain that, it's astonishing.
2 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 22, 2026
Yeah, not a fan of slow-motion kisses. Or slow-motion running. It makes me roll my eyes. I'm sure there are many…
De nada, guapa. Pensé que el tema requería un enfoque humorístico, me alegro de que te hayas reído. 😂
1 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Question about the mausoleum's renovation.
As I understand it, the problem is not just how/where to get the funds to carry out its expansion. It sounds like the emperor doesn't want to have his grandmother buried next to his grandfather at all. The emperor's father and his grandfather had both stated this as their command.

Did I get the above right and does anybody know the reason/s for it? Thanks.
3 4
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 22, 2026
I’m actually not sure it is just a c-drama thing. The slowest approach to a kiss I have ever seen was in the…
Slow (within reason) kisses can be sexy, but sticking their necks out as if they were going to have a facial...., is not it. That's what I find particularly off-putting from cdramas on top of the absurd length of time they take in the approach. I'm sure stick insects will kiss faster than that and with more emotion.
1 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 22, 2026
'...because jingxiu can't have a love triangle with a married couple'You just wait.
For eps 25 onwards. I'm not giving you any spoilers unless you specifically ask.
2 2
Replying to Ryaan • Aug 22, 2026
i just finished episode 15 and now I understand why zhao ling was refusing when ting yun proposed to marry her.…
'...because jingxiu can't have a love triangle with a married couple'

You just wait.
1 5
Replying to paxxie • Aug 22, 2026
This drama rarely does annoying flashbacks., if at all. Thanks team!
Seconded.👍
1 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 22, 2026
Yeah, not a fan of slow-motion kisses. Or slow-motion running. It makes me roll my eyes. I'm sure there are many…
Don't. Just don't. I can't.
0 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • Aug 22, 2026
"we can almost do the laundry while they cover the distance between their heads. At that rate they won't have…
Thank you for the appreciation. I thought a humorous approach was of the essence.😌
3 0
Replying to Mailyn • Aug 22, 2026
La Gata: Yes, but did you find it sensual? Just a thought.
The short answer: NO.
0 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 22, 2026
Yeah, not a fan of slow-motion kisses. Or slow-motion running. It makes me roll my eyes. I'm sure there are many…
I refuse to watch that. Pursed lips will kill all eggs in both ovaries in one clean sweep. 😏
1 4