News
Badass Bunny • Dec 20, 2025
Article The Most Beloved Green Flags
A green flag list without Yi Hyun from Happiness is just criminal imo
15 1
On Spring Fever • Dec 13, 2025
Title Spring Fever
Really really really hoping this doesn't turn out like my sweet mobster with a sickly sweet simp for a male lead ðŸ˜ðŸ«
10 1
lo_ve • Dec 5, 2025
Article Ahn Bo Hyun & Jung Eun Chae confirmed to lead 'Flex X Cop Season 2'
Am i the only one who didn’t feel any chemistry between park jihyun and ahn bo hyun in s1? Compared to flexxcop he had way more chemistry with the FL in military prosecutor doberman but ahn bo hyun is pretty bland with most of his FLs anyway tho...so i'm not particularly bummed out by park jihyun not being in s2 tbh🫠...jung eun chae is great in this genre tho and had chemistry with both the leads in the guest so i'm more excited to see how this pairing plays out
1 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I haven't started watching this, and the edits are making it even more difficult to start lol so I just wanna know before if is this anything like Coffee Prince where the ML is clearly being taken advantage of with the misunderstanding and the FL is the most frustrating, selfish and irredeemable person to exist?
0 5
lo_ve • Nov 14, 2025
Article Park Gyu Young will reportedly be Park Hyung Sik's female lead in 'A Proper Romance'
Okay now this is a pairing I never thought about and now that I'm picturing them together, I can totally see it work!! The summary so far has been confusing, looks like they meet in the military as chief and subordinate and then as CEO and employee? Excited to know more details
5 0
Replying to marie • Nov 14, 2025
Article Namkoong Min to make a cameo appearance in Ahn Eun Jin's K-drama 'Dynamite Kiss'
"willingly participated in the K-drama to show his loyalty and support to director Kim Jae Hyun." Why…
Ya my dearest was perfection. Yet to find another historical drama that was as well done as this one ðŸ˜
7 1
Replying to leadtheprotection • Nov 13, 2025
Article Ji Chang Wook is set to pair up with Japanese star Imada Mio in a new Disney+ series
Hey! Can u recommend some of her best dramas? I went through her filmography and it's pretty extensive and no…
Thank u!
0 1
Replying to leadtheprotection • Nov 13, 2025
Article Ji Chang Wook is set to pair up with Japanese star Imada Mio in a new Disney+ series
Hey! Can u recommend some of her best dramas? I went through her filmography and it's pretty extensive and no…
Ohh i just realized that i have seen this show! Was a lovely drama and she was cute :)) will be interesting to see her combo with ji chang wook...not a pairing i would've ever imagined tho tbh haha
0 2
Replying to Zia • Nov 13, 2025
Article Ji Chang Wook is set to pair up with Japanese star Imada Mio in a new Disney+ series
Oh my God! What a BOMB PAIRING. Imada is one of the best actresses out there...and she nails romance. I just hope…
Hey! Can u recommend some of her best dramas? I went through her filmography and it's pretty extensive and no idea where to start haha
0 5
Lily Alice • Nov 13, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi announces establishment of new studio
Yay! Hoping to see lusi in interesting projects again soon :))
11 0
Replying to Hime • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
I have not even started watching but just from the summary I'm just going to guess the she IS the crown princess…
Honestly seeing this guess go around on social media is the reason I'll be waiting for this drama to finish before returning here for spoilers on if the guess is actually right lol...love sejeong but i really cannot do another star crossed reincarnated lovers/amnesia trope again. So lazy, like two new people just cannot meet and form a meaningful relationship without them being destined for each other since three rebirths ago..
1 1
lo_ve • Nov 12, 2025
Article Park Hyung Sik to reportedly become a startup CEO in a new rom-com K-drama
Summary sounds like it will be another second chance romance? So tired of this trope being in literally every other drama but ig we wait and watch...
4 0
Replying to Moonbeam • Nov 5, 2025
Article Choo Young Woo in talks to be Kim So Hyun's new male lead in a new K-drama!
I don’t think he has deep connections, his family seems to be quite well off and his parents used to do modeling,…
My comparison wasn't about the both of them. I just used BWS as an example to say that even someone with such a wildly popular drama isn’t seen everywhere all of a sudden like CYW is. It just feels very unusual. Like I'm thinking of similar examples of actors that just started being seen everywhere out of the blue and I can't really think of any names. Maybe people like Rowoon, Lee Jae Wook and Lee Do Hyun? But Rowoon was already a pretty well known idol and had a string of hits before he started getting awards, Lee Jae Wook was in the similar industry hit Alchemy of Souls, Lee Do Hyun was already well known in variety show circles and so his sudden breakthrough with dramas makes sense. But Choo Young Woo just felt like he came outta nowhere and is suddenly everywhere now. And Trauma Code might've been popular but I really doubt it was as popular as any of the shows I mentioned...I just have this weird inkling that Ju Ji Hoon (who had a drug scandal that would've meant end-of-your-career for most K-celebs but he's similarly everywhere now after a long gap and is now bagging all the awards), Choo Young Woo and some others run in the same (powerful) circles (if u get what i mean)
1 3
lo_ve • Nov 5, 2025
Article Choo Young Woo in talks to be Kim So Hyun's new male lead in a new K-drama!
This man has to have some deep connections within the industry. Even byeon woo seok doesn't have a line up of dramas like this guy does even after an industry hit like Lovely Runner. Nothing choo young woo's been in has been as huge as something like LR either, plus adding in the string of scandals he's had and still being this unaffected when others have been canceled out of existence for less...all seems pretty sus to me lol
39 10
Replying to lex_hearts_comics • Oct 24, 2025
Person Cha Woo Min
I would love to see him as a main lead in a romantic comedy or a dark romance drama.
Fr! But definitely dark romance or where he's playing an asshole ML who later reforms lol...personally think that cha woo min shines the most when he's playing those slightly unhinged chracters with a mean streak like in study group and night has come, rather than a typical green flag simp 😅
0 0
lo_ve • Oct 24, 2025
Article Yim Si Wan & Seol In Ah are reportedly returning to rom-com genre in a new tvN K-drama
Ooh this aounds like the perfect casting for seol in-ah!
5 0
Replying to FLorAzuL • Oct 22, 2025
Title Sinful Marriage Spoiler
I can't find the answer in the comments... Is a Happy ending?
Yup
3 1
Replying to Moonbeam • Oct 21, 2025
Article Shin Ye Eun on 'A Hundred Memories' and Disney+ 'The Murky Stream'
I guess the love triangle in AHM disappointed quite a lot of people, as they’re fed up with that trope etc
I'm not sure how you were fooled when the summary of the show always mentioned it was a love triangle and the man was going to be a main part of the show. If you were looking for a true sisterhood type drama the newest one with kim go eun is exactly this.
0 0
lo_ve • Oct 15, 2025
Article Jung Eun Chae positively reviewing offer to replace Park Ji Hyun in 'Flex X Cop Season 2'
People r sleeping on jung eun chae...i was pretty bummed about the casting replacement at first too but then if u r going to do it, it better be like this or not! Super excited to see her in this role. She was amazing in The Guest which still remains one of the best horror dramas to date...
9 1
On Uee • Oct 8, 2025
Person Uee
No one does the down-on-her-luck female lead better than Uee. I've cried with her, been frustrated but also comforted by her roles. Her performances are so relatable and memorable. Hoping she has a breakout drama again soon...
10 0

1
2