Jung so min is so pretty even her fingers look pretty in that poster lol *sigh*😭 really looking forward to this drama while i keep mainfesting for a jung so min and park seo joon project next 😭
How is this going to solve anything? Instead of addressing legitimate public concerns, you clamp down on every one of them as malicious fiction and just cut them off without giving any explanation other than a casual "oh he drank too much and fell off the window". In India we had a famous actor pass back in 2020 which was intially ruled a suicide but public sentiment for a deeper investigation has in many ways kept the case open to this day, with several people linked to him within the film industry alone being called up and investigated, all out in the open for public consumption. It might not be perfect and we might never have the complete truth, but to fans and the public that genuinely cared about this actor, it means everything that the responsible authorities are doing something at all to uncover the truth and give the public some closure.
Do you even know the meaning of necrophiliac? The Ml refused to bury her due to his obsession and love not coz…
I do which is why I made the comment? There's a scene when she's looking at the lantern and sees him kissing her corpse to feed her medicine? This in itself is revolting and literally performing intimate acts with a dead body but this being a cdrama where actors clasping their hands together at an angle is enough of a universal drama signal for "sexual intercourse", it's implied what he intends to do with the corpse. And the drama literally started with him raping her and her being his sex slave which means he's already sexually attracted to her and is obsessed by design. Doesn't matter *why* he keeps her corpse. The moment he starts treating the corpse like he did with her living form, it has already crossed towards necrophilic territory. It's necrophilia disguised as "obsession".
Okay this is too unhinged even for mini drama standards, went into this expecting a decent enemies to lovers and got a deranged necrophiliac for an ML, idc how many times he reincarnates, this fellow needs therapy and meds in every life, not a woman.
Just how does stuff like this escape china's censorship but a kiss that lasts .5 secs more is where they draw the line?
I hope the story is interesting. His previous project was a big flop. I like a bit of humor and comedy but "The…
Ya they totally dumbed down kang tae oh's character and violated him throughout the series for "jokes" that didn’t land 90% of the time...truly a mess of a show that started with a great premise
PSH must be a bit gutted that he made such a social media mishap now that Bon Appetit is looking like the biggest…
Ya pretty unfortunate but luckily he isn't completely cancelled out of the industry as is what usually happens with these situations. I think he's already signed a new project.
But I have to admit, more than half of the reason the show became so successful has to be yoona and chaemin's chemistry, and how chaemin really carries his role of king with so much charm and finesse...like I genuinely can't imagine anyone else in that role and he doesn't look out of place next to yoona one bit. So maybe it's the show's luck that all of these unfortunate incidents happened who knows 🤷♀️
Totally random how life plays out for different people...park sung hoon was replaced last minute by lee chaemin whose entire career trajectory now has changed because of this show. Hopefully lee chaemin can keep his head low and keep his priorities straight coz the real challenge starts from here!
Now this is how you do a real enemies to lovers and still give it a happy ending! So good from the first episode to the last, and the slow burn is exactly why this worked for me. Does anyone have any recommendations just like this?
Will be tuning in for Minghao's chemistry with Riley Wang after Back From The Brink... because the female lead casting seems to be something beyond the production's control because just what is this age gap *facepalm*
Heyy friend! Good to know u r watching this one! I'm (impatiently) waiting for it to finish airing while trying…
No no! It's not a sppiler at all haha, I was just mentioning it generally coz it always happens with ongoing dramas haha..since you're enjoying it, i'm guessing it will definitely align with my taste too, so excited to start!
Wow I totally stumbled upon this meaning I was in such a bad slump after a kdrama I just finished and literally just clicked on the first drama that popped up on my doom scroll and it turned out to be so so so good so far!
Like others have mentioned, this is an enemies to lovers done right so far! I'm only halfway through though but I'm loving the proper slow burn which is a total rarity for mini dramas. The acting is brilliant, the leads are a stunning duo and very complimentary, great chemistry and fantastic costumes, production quality and cinematography. Highly recommend!
Just how does stuff like this escape china's censorship but a kiss that lasts .5 secs more is where they draw the line?
But I have to admit, more than half of the reason the show became so successful has to be yoona and chaemin's chemistry, and how chaemin really carries his role of king with so much charm and finesse...like I genuinely can't imagine anyone else in that role and he doesn't look out of place next to yoona one bit. So maybe it's the show's luck that all of these unfortunate incidents happened who knows 🤷♀️
Like others have mentioned, this is an enemies to lovers done right so far! I'm only halfway through though but I'm loving the proper slow burn which is a total rarity for mini dramas. The acting is brilliant, the leads are a stunning duo and very complimentary, great chemistry and fantastic costumes, production quality and cinematography. Highly recommend!