Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ギリシア
  • Contribution Points: 5,487 LV14
  • Birthday: November 03
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2017
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to 158161 • Oct 7, 2019
In which episode does the male lead start to like/fall for her? Or when things between the mains start to get…
He starts pursuing her early
0 0
On My Mowgli Boy • Oct 6, 2019
Yang zi and Ray ma love story is terrible gonna skip them and watch the other 2 couples
6 0
Replying to LouM • Oct 5, 2019
I love depressing/suicidal main characters hope her depression follow her through the years
If anyone is interested in drama with depressed main female character I highly recomend dear heaven and new tales of gisaeng
2 1
On A Love to Kill • Oct 4, 2019
5 years after watching it being my first drama and it's still special in my heart. The music the story the acting everything
6 1
On Soshite, Ikiru • Sep 25, 2019
The main lead was only good in episode 1 and half of 2 because he was everything I wanted a male lead to be, then he became a dissapointment beyond dissapointment
5 0
Replying to Jep • Sep 25, 2019
Title I"s
I NEED THE 3 LAST EPISODES!!!
Got any lesbian relationship in the show?
0 0
On Cinderella's Sister • Jul 22, 2019
I have been watching k drama for like 3 years or maybe 4 and ti's the first time I really don't care about the romance and care about something else in the drama. The Sisters relationship is the only thing that keeps me interested and also it brought the thought in my mind about how much of a potential is wasted by not creating a similar toxic Co independent Lesbian romance Drama and have drama that are mediocre or worse
3 0