News
On Excellent Investor • Jul 2, 2019
Title Excellent Investor
Zhang Li is so beautiful that mature woman vibe and that attractive fake smile she gives damn
1 0
On Hate the Sin, Love the Sinner • Jun 30, 2019
Title Hate the Sin, Love the Sinner
No synopsis? I like Janel so hope she plays a big role
0 0
On Honda Tsubasa • Jun 27, 2019
Person Honda Tsubasa
Happy Birthday <3
0 0
On Something in the Rain • Jun 25, 2019
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
Rewatching this and seeing the difference each time he leaves her at her house goes to show how much their feelings changed as well
6 1
On Five Enough • Jun 24, 2019
Title Five Enough
Wuju is so cute I just want to give her a hug, she's such a cutie especially when she was acting as a dog
1 0
Replying to LouM • Jun 23, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Love both male leads so I will watch it for sure
Main leads not male
0 3
On Melting Me Softly • Jun 23, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Love both male leads so I will watch it for sure
0 4
Replying to ForgottenSoul • Jun 18, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
Where is everyone watching this/
Viki they are translating it although they have ads they have it subbed faster than everyone else
3 0
Replying to LouM • Jun 15, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
Really wanted to know weiwei's thoughts about the night, gues I will have to wait for next week
I pressed to hide it with spoiler and its not hidden and I can't delete it.....
0 0
On Before We Get Married • Jun 15, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
Really wanted to know weiwei's thoughts about the night, gues I will have to wait for next week
0 2
Replying to cellar door • Jun 13, 2019
Title One Spring Night Spoiler
If they beat Gi Seok I think there will be a second round with the ex love that is Eun Woo's mother.
Honestly I would love to see her rather than gi seok in this one. although usually I hate when they bring ex back when the relationship just started, I think she would make a great addition. if she comes I think it will be more to ask for the kid back rather than the male lead
3 0
Replying to Jorsias • Jun 13, 2019
Title One Spring Night
My boy Young Jae learning that the anchor was Jae In older sister LMAO
Your profile picture is perfect
0 1
On Deng Lun • Jun 13, 2019
Person Deng Lun
Dudes a freakin legend has or will be starring with the most beautiful actresses (Yang Mi Sandra Ma Angela Baby Dilrabi Krystal)
8 0
On One Spring Night • Jun 13, 2019
Title One Spring Night
Feels like all the way up to episode 14 she will still be together with gi seok
0 2
Replying to LouM • Jun 13, 2019
Title Before We Get Married Spoiler
I would say on the way to the airport felt similar
Yeah I'm obsessed with this drama :P. Its similar as in both main characters are married or in a relationship and they develop feelings for each other. On the way to the airport has a sadder vibe. You should give it a try I really liked it
1 1
Replying to jjangkuanrui • Jun 13, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
Guys are there maybe Dramas with kind of the same concept, story or even alike?? I really like this drama and…
I would say on the way to the airport felt similar
5 3
Replying to MysteriousK • Jun 11, 2019
Title The Fallen Leaf
Muse
Thanks dear Stranger
1 0
On The Fallen Leaf • Jun 11, 2019
Title The Fallen Leaf
Anyone knows who is translating this?
2 2
On Sealed with a Kiss • Jun 11, 2019
Title Sealed with a Kiss
Ending definetley not satisfying felt rushed as well
4 6
Replying to Drama Fairy • Jun 11, 2019
Title Before We Get Married Spoiler
Where can I watch this Drama with eng subs? Is this somewhat similar to One Spring Night?
Viki subs it so there.Not Really ~only similarities should be the female lead falling for the male lead while in a relationship and in one spring night the female lead doesn't love her current boyfriend but in before we get married the female lead is seen to have feelings for her current boyfriend although she is unhappy in their relationship. Male lead in one spring night is passive while in Before we get married the Male lead is aggressive and is in. A relationship which he is unhappy with. Both are great drama I recommend watching before we get married
2 1
1