Editorials
Replying to LouM • Jun 10, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
Wait its actually a year since that wtf
Already watching although I like it I'm not that invested into it. Thanks for the rec tho
2 0
Replying to LouM • Jun 10, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
been some months since ive been anxiously waiting for an episode to come out (Something in the rain)
Wait its actually a year since that wtf
2 2
On Before We Get Married • Jun 10, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
been some months since ive been anxiously waiting for an episode to come out (Something in the rain)
4 3
Replying to cllanti • Jun 9, 2019
Title Before We Get Married Spoiler
I agree that Chu Kehuan should have dumped his user GF years ago. Don't know whether is cowardice or just sheer…
Haha you aren't the only one that wouldnt care about the promise. Yeah I don't know why he is holding on that promise it's abnormal however I've seen similar situations in other drama as well
0 0
Replying to Silent • Jun 9, 2019
Title Before We Get Married Spoiler
no one here seems to have a problem with male lead harassing female lead.
You should never try Thailand drama :P it's full of rape, being forceful towards women etc. yeah the drama does have harassment but it's a drama not a reality, that's how the character is written.Also although he has been forceful he hasn't done anything major against her and he did respect her desicion to stay away from her forever (Twice they met was an accident) Lastly I don't agree with his ways if it was real life but its a drama so I very much enjoy their interaction and his character's obsession
10 1
Replying to cllanti • Jun 9, 2019
Title Before We Get Married Spoiler
I agree that Chu Kehuan should have dumped his user GF years ago. Don't know whether is cowardice or just sheer…
If I'm not correct I remember a scene in episode 2 where he said something about a promise towards his mother or his girlfriends mother to take care of her that's why he doesn't break up with her
4 2
On The Fallen Leaf • Jun 8, 2019
Title The Fallen Leaf
damn ive been waiting so much for this. Push is my favorite Thai actor and Baifern is such a beautiful presence
0 0
On Papakatsu • Jun 8, 2019
Title Papakatsu
I love how messed up this is, I loved everything
2 0
Monica • Jun 4, 2019
Review High School Teacher
Monica I'm jumping into this one thanks for the rec
1 1
On A Place in the Sun • Jun 3, 2019
Title A Place in the Sun
Dropped. Was hoping the main character was choi tae joom the guy that was on for about 7 minutes but instead we get some random guy :/ unlucky
0 3
On Before We Get Married • Jun 2, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
Fuck only one per week unlucky
9 0
Replying to flours • May 31, 2019
Title My True Friend Spoiler
SPC is an example of the saying "a mouth as sharp as a knife and heart as soft as tofu." The way he speaks to…
I do understand that he is trying to not give her hope but he also never looks out for her or calls her at all. Like the time she went to his house I kno wthat she shouldn't have gotten rid of Angelababy but she went there to help him and he treated her like a nuicanse or the only instance to look for her was to convince her to buy a house. We get a load of filler characters but just brush her off as the person that likes the male lead and male lead looks for her only when he wants something
0 1
Replying to LouM • May 30, 2019
Title My True Friend
Also I hate how the main lead's treats his childhood friend like he is something that bothers him, I understand…
Like she*
0 1
On My True Friend • May 30, 2019
Title My True Friend
Also I hate how the main lead's treats his childhood friend like he is something that bothers him, I understand that he likes Angela baby's character but come on...
1 5
On One Spring Night • May 30, 2019
Title One Spring Night
I love these kinds of drama where it's serious with 0 comedy but not serious as in action, revenge or power struggle but realistic
13 0
On My True Friend • May 30, 2019
Title My True Friend
My hate for filler characters in Chinese drama will never wither meanwhile the lack of secondary characters development in Korean drama will always haunt me
2 1
On The Good Witch • May 27, 2019
Title The Good Witch
I have seen Lee DA hae in other drama but somehow I find her insanely charming here might have to go back to her other drama
0 0
Forever_Shawol • May 27, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Detective L
Is there any romance?
1 1
On Search: WWW • May 20, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Im Soo Jung Lee Da Hee, easiest watch of this year
1 0
On My True Friend • May 20, 2019
Title My True Friend
I love how mad people are at Angela's acting meanwhile here I am enjoying her beauty
5 0
1