the way the big sister handled her husband was the best thing ive seen in the history of my kdrama experience (writing this 30 minutes in cause i am stunned dont know about after those 30 minutes)
I think this is taking the k-drama cliche of falling in love with **supposedly** blood related sibling too far.…
i dont know if you watched the first episode but they are not blood related,his father and her mother married eachother so they became step sibilings and they know they arent blood related
"For her family who is grieving after the sudden news of her passing, we earnestly request that you refrain from writing speculative articles or spreading rumors. We express our deep condolences". Am I the only one that thinks that this is a shitty thing to say? Or am I seeing this from a Different perspective
Feels like I figured what I'm going to be watching from this series. Oldest sisters love life seems it will be more interesting with the brother of the mistress and the relationship of Chung Ah with the mother of the sibilings
Ma roo talking things out with SFL at innocent man was indeed disturbing and forced just to pass ma roo as a good person smh. However I liked kang ma roo's character from the revenge till the end. I liked how he wanted revenge and used the FL and I loved how he returned to her after she lost her memories but he knew he didn't deserve her so he didn't try to approach her romantically
Am I the only one that thinks that this is a shitty thing to say? Or am I seeing this from a Different perspective