News Replying to Table122000 • Jul 21, 2019
Title Summer's Desire Spoiler
It' s being slowly subbed at the YoYo Television Series Exclusive YouTube Channel. So far, it's subbed to Ep.…
Do you perhaps know who she ends up with
0 1
Replying to russian white bear • Jul 20, 2019
Title Yuri Dano Kan Dano Spoiler
where do you watch it?
oh,ive watched the 2003 one ty
0 0
Replying to russian white bear • Jul 20, 2019
Title Yuri Dano Kan Dano
where do you watch it?
From Where is the photo from a girl and a man in your profile?
0 2
On Love Affairs in the Afternoon • Jul 20, 2019
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon
The student is so annoying,he is like 17 can vote in my country and he is so immature and stupid ffs
4 1
Replying to 7418845 • Jul 20, 2019
Title Don't Say Sorry
It's been taken down :( if anyone finds it please let me know
I frickin love the anime movie of your profile
1 1
On Yuri Dano Kan Dano • Jul 20, 2019
Title Yuri Dano Kan Dano
I'm a Sucker for Lesbian drama wish there were more Koreans. Hope this is good
2 0
On Deep in My Heart • Jul 20, 2019
Title Deep in My Heart
Male Lead definetely dislikeable
0 0
On Go Go Squid! • Jul 15, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
i love how in most chinese drama that are abroad there has to be some white guy trying to rob or force the woman
5 6
Replying to LouM • Jul 15, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Honestly I would prefer that they Break Up and he falls for the pianist girl over them just staying together.…
So I'm ok if they do get married* though breaking up and going to the pianist girl is my ideal scenario
0 1
On Search: WWW • Jul 15, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Honestly I would prefer that they Break Up and he falls for the pianist girl over them just staying together. Morgan needs the security and the feel of having his own family, him being with Tammy without marriage and/or kids will never make him happy and if he changes his mind I'm saying that's some serious bullsh*t the writer gives us, Tammy's character in my opinion seems more believable to change her mind into getting Married so I'm if they do get married
0 5
Replying to Sebastian Joseph • Jul 15, 2019
Title Fake Affair
Wow. That is some premise. This is what I love about J-dramas. Their plots are so diverse compared to the lovey…
Yeah honestly the best thing about j drama is that they don't drag shit like c or k drama however as I watch only romance drama the romance part most of the times doesn't keep me satisfied
0 0
Replying to Jorsias • Jul 15, 2019
Title Chief of Staff Spoiler
Get them all, Han Do Kyung!
Any Romance, Kiss scenes?
0 1
On Fall in Love • Jul 12, 2019
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
Im at Episode 24, i like the drama however i really wanted the female lead to be more affectionate
0 0
Replying to russian white bear • Jul 11, 2019
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon Spoiler
spolier: actually its not just as simple as cheating, the husband i mean.
What else does he do?
0 3
Replying to LouM • Jul 11, 2019
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon Spoiler
Great Drama husband seems to be cheating, understandable with how shit he is treating his wife but I really want…
Just realised we have One spring Night and Before we get married where mail lead cheats while the other person doesn't (at least in one spring night) still most k drama are like what I mentioned
0 0
On Love Affairs in the Afternoon • Jul 10, 2019
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon Spoiler
Great Drama husband seems to be cheating, understandable with how shit he is treating his wife but I really want a drama to be that the husband or wife doesn't cheat but the other person cheats (main lead) it's like they always use the excuse of the main lead's husband or wife cheat so we the viewersunderstand and accept the main lead sleeping with someone else
0 7
On Love Affairs in the Afternoon • Jul 8, 2019
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon
Need subs to increase my will to live please
13 1
Replying to LouM • Jul 8, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Main leads not male
Will check with my family and after many hours of discussion I believe we will come up with an explanation
3 1
On Park Soo Ae • Jul 6, 2019
Person Park Soo Ae
Come Back!!!!
2 0
On Soulmate • Jul 4, 2019
Title Soulmate
Dong Wook Su Kyung has to be one of my favorite couples
3 0
1