News
Replying to inthemood • Sep 16, 2025
Person Ireine Song
song yiren is that real? if that true woah you are such a monster
Nothing has been confirmed yet. It's better to wait for the truth to be revealed. I really hope she isn't involved.
12 10
On A Love Story of Oiled Paper Umbrella • Sep 11, 2025
Title A Love Story of Oiled Paper Umbrella
R.i.p man. I don't know if i can bear to complete the drama aafter hearing the news.
15 2
On Yu Meng Long • Sep 11, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
R.I.P
0 0
On In Her Eyes • Sep 8, 2025
Title In Her Eyes
Pretty poster
3 0
On Su Ji • Sep 7, 2025
Title Su Ji
Brahh
1 0
On The Golden Hairpin • Sep 4, 2025
Title The Golden Hairpin
Nobody is buying the September rumour. 🤓🤓
2 3
On Wang Xiao Yi • Sep 3, 2025
Person Wang Xiao Yi
This pfp doesn't look like her
0 0
On Wang Ying Lu • Sep 3, 2025
Person Wang Ying Lu
Shes tewew goood. Gonna be another fav of mine
5 0
Replying to Lushhh • Sep 2, 2025
Title Born to Be Alive
I think it's a wig but we will see when she starts to do livestreams.Update: it's apparently real. She cut it.…
Ah its a wig after all. Her hair is longer in the later part of the drama.
0 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Whys the rating going down?
3 1
Replying to sai • Aug 30, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I'm watching When Destiny Brings the Demon along with this and wow the two completely different voice dubs for…
Coz this one is her real voice
1 0
On Twelve Letters • Aug 30, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Aw man only 1 ep today
1 0
Replying to khmeme • Aug 27, 2025
Person Yang Zi
https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23%E6%9D%A8%E7%B4%AB%E4%BB%BB%E5%98%89%E4%BC%A6%E6%9C%89%E7%A7%8D%E5%8F%8B%E8%B0%8A%E5%8F%AB%E4%BA%92%E6%80%BC%23&extparam=%23%E6%9D%A8%E7%B4%AB%E4%BB%BB%E5%98%89%E4%BC%A6%E6%9C%89%E7%A7%8D%E5%8F%8B%E8%B0%8A%E5%8F%AB%E4%BA%92%E6%80%BC%23&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E5%A4%A9%E4%B9%A9%E4%B9%8B%E7%99%BD%E8%9B%87%E4%BC%A0%E8%AF%B4
???
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Aug 27, 2025
Title Born to Be Alive
Fliming to end oct? is that right
September/october.
0 1
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 26, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
Do you want to be spoilered?
Not another amnesia arc. 😭
2 1
On Never-Ending Summer • Aug 25, 2025
Title Never-Ending Summer
Is ke chun the sl? I saw he wrapped up already? Is he like a guest role then?
1 1
Replying to Hou Mie • Aug 23, 2025
Title The Heir
wish kept transmigration in drama like novel
I hope so. I was okay with them removing it in flourished peony but in this its important for the plot.
0 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 21, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Is there a second lead? I'd be glad if there wasn't but if there is then idm either but I'm liking it so far. I haven't seen this character called Feng qi from the cast yet so I'm assuming he is the sl?
0 0
Replying to Murrgesso7 • Aug 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
For me I'm still reading the novel.. but from where i am she hasn't done anything bad yet. So idk
Apparently she doesn't exist in the novel tho.
0 0
Replying to Baiyinghua1995 • Aug 19, 2025
Title The Golden Hairpin
Happy news for all of youuu ~There are NEW Policies for Chinese dramaland. One of them is about Chinese drama…
Yes finally yangzi can finally break free from the 2 seasons curse.
3 0
1
1