Details

  • Last Online: 51 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to ExGard • Apr 20, 2026
Title Rebirth
I'm on ep 28, and just curious just incase I missed it, did the FL has a kissing scene? xDD
no kissing. it's more or less implied that now that she and Zhouge Yue are a married couple that they are physically together, but they cant shoot that with a minor, so we get hugs and princess carries.
6 3
On Rebirth • Apr 20, 2026
Title Rebirth Spoiler
okay Chu Qiao went from slave->General->Queen of Yanbei->Empress Dowager of Biantang->Queen of Ximeng
And now we're getting "long lost daughter" of royal family member of Yong...

I hate to say this, but having a 16/17 year old playing a character with SO many life experiences & time moving as it is to get through plot points...yeah they should have cast someone who could play a ten year age range. Her martial arts skills are great & she not doing a bad job in her role, it's just she sometimes looks younger than 14(then13) year old playing her younger self.
I think, it was a mistake now knowing how much time is passing within the show. And I do miss having tension(not just longing/yearning) between the leads, and them having to play that down because of the 11 year age difference is much more noticeable. In The Double Wang Xing Yue was 12 years younger than Wu Jin Yan, but at 21 he was able to carry the role better. His age felt more ambiguous than Tian Tian's does here. Its a damn shame that this is going to impact her future more than the others one the project. In an ensemble like Perfect Match, she shined and did well. She should have stuck with some smaller roles or lead roles centered on high school/college. really worried for Ai Mi now...

Im sure im missing a few titles/occupations in there but that's what I can remember.
10 15
On Perfect Crown • Apr 20, 2026
RIP to the photo uploaders' notifications....tagged most of the photos. though there were waaaaaayyyyy to many repeats for me to continue to tag the same photo with different font.
2 0
On Li Yun Rui • Apr 20, 2026
Person Li Yun Rui
tagged him in a lot of his drama photos today. mainly just his supporting roles or the dramas with less photos. tackling the dramas with a lot of photos atm just...imma pause. Sorry to all the girlies who have to individually accept the photo tag suggestions. RIP to your inbox/notifications.
3 1
Replying to makhath • Apr 19, 2026
Title Rebirth
is this worth watching rating so low?
the rating is low because of expectations & biases toward the original production of the first part of this story. if you are going in unbiased your personal rating may differ. watch a few epiosdes & see if you like the style & performances.
this director's style is also just not for everyone. he has a habit of having the characters make eye contact with the camera, which is a choice...not gonna be everyones cuppa.
10 0
Replying to DramaLover • Apr 19, 2026
Title Rebirth
So…I’m curious, the way their killing off character after character, I would not be surprised if they killed…
because they are condensing a much longer story.
1 4
On Rebirth • Apr 17, 2026
Title Rebirth
Question for my regular peeps.
With how poorly this is being received nationally, and it being a multi-platform release, do you think either other platforms would move up the release of one of their upcoming roster to alleviate some of the backlash/scrutiny?
There are still beaucoup actors in the cast list we havent seen neither hide nor hair from. Also, what is up with episode 22 being a speed run on all these 40episode dramas lately?
0 2
Replying to DramaLover • Apr 17, 2026
Title Rebirth Spoiler
ALRIGHT….Time to RANT! Additional ranting is welcomed too! :) Holy smokes!!!!! Episodes22-23!!!!!!! Those who…
With the way it was shot I really thought Li Yan was going to wake from a nightmare after touching the throne & it all be a dream prior to him going up to the city wall and killing Li Ce.
I feel like I need to bring a tally board out to countdown the opening credit deaths. aka all the characters in the opening credits and how many are alive vs. dead at any given time.
2 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 15, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
That’s the leading theory for now, but why would they start the second fire 🔥? 🤔
possibly to freak someone out or warn someone, like the Dowager.
0 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 15, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
I feel like I must have missed a scene or an episode or something. Did we see the scene of Yan Ke getting the lantern? Cause episode 36 starts and he has it. are the episodes out of order or something or did my episode end early on accident?
1 2
On Perfect Crown • Apr 15, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
So we're all thinking the former King's in-laws are responsible for his untimely death right?
5 3
On Perfect Crown • Apr 15, 2026
I see so many bored souls in the comment section. So far the only thing annoying about the show(which is my pet peeve with all modern set kdramas) if the fact I can practical set my watch by when the advertising will start. Roughly 50minutes into the episode btw. Wish it wasnt necessary as it takes me out of the drama every time, but so far it only seems to be one real ad read per episode.
7 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 14, 2026
Almost caught up, but will have to finish next weekend. this is my day off show because it's more complicated & sad than the others im watching. Even Rebirth is less confusing and those mofos keep coming back to life with new beef unlocked...

I didnt previously have the lore context needed to understand the basics of Veil of Shadows I do now so it's become easier to understand. First drama in a while ive had to do actually research for. 🌈the more you know🌈 level learning.
8 0
Replying to msv0710 • Apr 14, 2026
guys anyone know which kdrama has the highest number of comments?
I believe this one. as previously I thought it was Till the End of the Moon. but this one has more. I think there were already a lot before it ever aired and with so much drama with agencies etc there was lots of chatter about release time going on as well.
1 0
Replying to MistaReader • Apr 13, 2026
Title Tigers Sniff the Rose Spoiler
I'm currently watching LBTG. I felt that the romance was a little stiff and I think Arthur Chen's acting is the…
I've seen both Reba & Arthur in romance which is why I know they both can perform it well and believably. When Destiny Brings the Demon and Love Story in the 1970s were the two dramas ive watched of his that lets me know he is only partly responsible for the final product of LBTG.
I'm just not sure this director knows how to do playful romance, I can see she's good at toxic/darker moments, but true romance...the camera language, atmosphere, lighting...lacks well, love. I thought, for a long time, it was because the characters were still closed off to each other, and was meh about it. But now...there is still a lack of visual warmth...attraction is show, but imo love...is muted. It's like watching a play from the nose bleeds and the actors are performing it like they would for a camera and not an audience.(really hoping you understand the difference between stage and screen acting and get what I mean). We arent really getting close to them for very long. we dont get to linger in their "inner feelings".
With Love Scenery the romance felt juvenile, which was fine(I do actually like that drama) but at times felt stilted, I let that fall on the actors' performances at the time, but now seeing LBTG im seeing a...recurrence...I've never seen Lost You Forever so I cant comment on that production.
It's just missing that...je ne sais quoi.
4 0
On Rebirth • Apr 13, 2026
Title Rebirth
whenever they update the cast for ep 15 I need to find He Xiao's actor's name. I recognize him, but for the life of me cant remember which drama. I just remember calling him Dopey because I thought he was adorable in whatever role he was playing. because the role wasnt large i cant get the full frame/scene to see another actor/actress in my memory to track it down that way. I remember it was a period drama, but for me that doesn't narrow it down in the slightest. anyway just if you happen to know who he is or see that the cast list was updated by the admins give me a shout please.
2 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 13, 2026
Flower Crew got beef now😆. First time seeing Byeon Woo Seok in a lead supporting role was Flower Crew...first thing I ever saw him in was Scarlett Heart.
Please please let them release the bloopers/NG. Everybody in the lead/lead support are too funny to not have diabolical NGs.
7 1