Details

  • Last Online: 40 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to panini • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
ep 34wow...uh, how ridiculous. The emperor is really something. Reminds me of how I cried as a kid when I got…
I view it more like he wants her to be safe & happy, but he has a long memory of how they treated her. He wants to be the one to protect her & is more upset with himself for not being decent in the beginning, so lots of projection on his part with his ribbing at the ML.
I dont think of it a so much as petty jealousy, as I do regret for his own mistakes in not recognizing her for her strengths sooner. He knows he cant measure up in comparison to the other men circling her, so he's going to make damn sure they can actually protect her & make her happy. If he's grumpy about it, I just take it as self depreciation not hate toward ML.
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 25, 2026
OK, so this episode I’m not even sure what to say. I kind of feel like it’s a filler with the cringe emperor.…
I wish that they could have cut down some in this episode and given that time to 29-30(I think those were the episodes with the escape-rescue/battle)
This one felt like it was reestablishing who is connected to who in the capital, but on a very small scale as there really weren't any new characters introduced.
2 1
Replying to Ck1Oz • Mar 22, 2026
Thanks for the warning. I am skipping ep 31 and 32 so I can binge. I haven’t read beyond your comments. I will…
I'm only stopping to read comments from users I know whould never watch the leaks(hence how I saw this comment)
It's the only way to stay "safe". those who regularly change their profile Pic are going to be skipped just cause my memory is shit when it comes to usernames alone. I need the name-photo combo for my memory to click on.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
I will most likely be avoiding this comment section until the official express package has been fully released. I really enjoyed engaging in here with fellow watchers, but given the leaks and the influx of people who weren't actually enjoying the show watching said leaks just to talk shit...well, I'm going to protect my peace. I dont want show spoilers nor do I want other people's opinions on unreleased epiosdes i have yet to see. I have no way to properly debate/discuss things if people are going based on subpar subtitles & illegal leaks.

It's one thing to use the pirate sites because you cant afford a subscription streaming service or a VPN to watch content in your country. It's a whole other thing to consume content that the creators themselves have not yet released.

I'll continue my rewatches(for my notes) on the platforms I have and hope that the platform numbers stay strong. I want Zeng Qing Jie to get more projects including S+ tier level dramas, and the only way to make sure that can happen in the future is to watch his content on official sites that track viewer numbers.

Sorry to get on my high horse about this, but I'm too close to the entertainment industry to not understand the ramifications of leaked footage manipulating viewer numbers. (my work is related & influenced by this practice so I take personal offense.)
9 2
Replying to Wednesday23 • Mar 21, 2026
Jesus i wish i didnt read the web novel now... wtf if happenin in ep 29... nothing makes sense lmao... every1…
it felt like every single establishing shot got left on the cutting room floor. idk if they were crunched on the edit to make it fit into 40ish minutes or what, but there weren't many establishing shots, maybe like 2 in episode 29. a lot of times people either don't notice or disregard establishing shots, but they are the difference between a smooth transition from one location to a nother/time passing & straight character teleportation.
1 1
Replying to vesca • Mar 21, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
such an amazing cross road... everyone meets there in the right moment... I hate when screenwriters takes audience…
I'm pretty sure this show could have easily been 70 episodes if they adapted everything from the novel. Sometimes shit just needs to fast forward so all the players are in the right spot on the board in less than 40minutes.
I wish the editing between scenes was less abrupt. They've shown they can show time passing previously so I think it has more to do with episode length having to be cut down to fit a 40minute edit and still get the plot to make sense.
Definitely missing some establishing shots that would have grounded the edit & would have made it make more sense. QianQian should have been shown running in the forest at night/early dawn...show her running like she's being chased, falling delaying her escape to hide....hearing the sound of voices and being scared in her hiding place, only to recognize the voices as ChangYu & the Jin gang. crawling out of her hiding place & running into ChangYu's arms.
at least then Qi Min & his men catching up so soon makes sense & why QianQian wasnt completely spent energy wise also makes sense.
for all I know they have footage like that for all the not so great jumps, but time constraints will always cut the things that least matter to the overall plot/storyline.
even a previous scene establishing that QianQian would run for a city marker because she saw a map she shouldn't, showing her exact location.
3 1
Replying to pampampam • Mar 21, 2026
wei qi lin, is he related to PM wei yan? or different wei
Not technically blood related. Just like how some of Xie Zheng's subordinates carry the Xie name, so too do some subordinates of Wei. He was high ranking in the Wei Army.
They havent even hinted at ChangYu's mother's lineage yet...but lets just say Changyu has double general lineage, which is why physical strengths/skills come easy to her.
1 0
Replying to angel • Mar 21, 2026
fl killed two great powerful men like shi hu... and lord changxin...... but ml can't even capture the yuanqing..…
thrice. cliff, rescue at the fort, rescue on the battlefield
4 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 20, 2026
I'm seeing a lot of social media comments like ChangYu is dumb for rejecting Xie Zheng, cause he said eff the world & he's rich...
yes this is a romance & a bit of a "fantasy" because fictional, but some of the story parameters are based in historically accurate boundaries. but also...can we let a woman achieve her own merits before up ending her whole being for a man who lied to her for months?
As of ep28. She made a promise to bring all the remaining men from Lin'an back after the massacre & QianQian & Bao'er after Ning told her what happened. She knows he had a job to do before she showed up, and she has hers. She's not rejecting him, she knows what needs to be done & that she can handle her own share while he continues his campaign/assigned dueties as the head of the Xie Army.
But there is a lot more class/societal issues that they will need to overcome, and now isnt the time to figure that out, and she knows that. He might be head over heels in love with her & ready to say eff it all, but he also doesn't have a family and entire village relying on him. No, he has an entire Army(and nation) relying on him to fulfill his role as general & Marquis Wu'an...while he is a bit blinded by this new love & thinking he just has to wave his hand and make it so, ChangYu knows the uphill battle & wants to be respected outside of his influence, because she knows he could fall, whether in death or in influence, and she would still need to carry on.
She loves him deeply, but she is never going to stop being the woman she is & hide behind his coattails(mixing metaphors on purpose please roll with it)
23 5
Replying to ash30723 • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I meant to ask this several episodes back, but can anyone explain the joke about the female doctor's name? The…
It's like a self reference...meaning 'i' or 'me'. It's how female royals refer to themselves when speaking. She slipped up and spoke like a royal family member & let ChangYu misunderstand. Anyone with a non-commoner education would automatically know she is a royal family member.
She was saying "My name is" & ChangYu took the "My" and ran with it.
4 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Mar 19, 2026
I wonder if this drama has the most comments in all of MDL?
look up Till the End of the Moon...your jaw will hit the floor
5 5
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
imma need to start rewatching it on the other platforms to get the numbers an even spread. im honestly taking notes after I rewatch & am behind a bit...like 10-11 episodes of notes cause I took notes up to ep15 and just finished 26. Of course this came out toward the end of my journal...only 6 pages left with 25 episodes of notes left....when that's how many pages ive already used for 15 episodes 🙃 I'll have to use shorthand...and maybe tape some extra pages in.
4 0
Replying to Eeshall • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
So Jin Bao likes her too? What were those expressions? Am I hallucinating? It’s understandable, but he’s such…
I cant tell if it's unrequited love or familial care and concern. She was the first woman other than his grandmother who cared for him enough to yell at him & beat his ass into acting like a man instead of a thug.
So cant tell if he sees her in a romantic or brother looking out for sister's happiness kind of way.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
After ChangYu is done with Xie Zheng, Jin is going to attempt to whoop his ass. Jin about to say eff military law you messed with our girl. (again until it's shown more or stated cant tell if it is unrequited love or familia love/concen he is showing toward ChangYu. I just know there are a LOT of cuts to his POV when she talks about or is around Xie Zheng)
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Question for the novel readers. What does ChangYu call Xie Zheng after learning all his names?
2 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 16, 2026
one very small editing mistake that I'm going to just take as two things happening simultaneously instead. the blue hair ribbon is already hanging inside before we see her lose it outside the tent.
4 0
Replying to seuyu • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
also did the little grandson who hid with changning died? i dont remember if they said anything about it
I dont think they've mentioned one way or the other. but with NingNing getting picked up by the bandits and only left alive because of the jade around her neck...it's not looking great. but hopefully he stayed hidden & we'll get an update once we run into Kan'er as there is an actor listed for him so one would assume he will eventually show up & will need to be informed of his grandmother's passing.
1 0