Details

  • Last Online: 50 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Apr 1, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
ChangYu's father is connected to the events that happened 16/17 years ago with the death of Xie Zheng's father.…
she was never going to be ordinary. she comes from 2 lines of generals. I like that even though she is strong and can kill, it still isn't something she takes pleasure in. so she always stays true to her core self.
but yeah I get what you mean...a girl with no other connection other than her love and care for the ML kind of thing with her own strength not associated with others.
1 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 1, 2026
Wait a minute...are we going to be getting time jumps? I noticed Chen Ying has both Fu Bo Han and Xu Wai Luo playing the role. the actors are only 2 years apart in age so we have "young" and "teen" as their sub labels....I havent seen Xu Wai Luo since Story of Pearl Girl filmed in 2023(another production they were both in) so I have no clue if they even look all that different in age the next year when they filmed this show.
I saw Fu Bo Han much more recently when he went with Lusi to the mountians....so to me he is a little teenager already....
idk just wondering if we'll get a larger time jump with an adult version or if teen version will be at the end.
im just praying that this means I dont have to watch Fu Bo Han die again...cause I'm still not over the last time.
1 2
Replying to Asian Drama Sesh • Apr 1, 2026
Oh no. I want to watch it but Miles Wei is the 2nd lead 😭 I can't!I love Arthur tho. Ughhh so torn
watch this at the same time as You Are My Fateful Love...or watch YAMFL after you finish this one as im pretty 100 he gets the girl in that one as it's a pretty straight forward romantic comedy.
0 0
On You Are My Fateful Love • Mar 29, 2026
Lawyer Xu Huia Song and Doctor He Su Ye need to form a coalition for Green Tea men. 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
The lengths they go to, I swear. Luckily they are green flags overall, otherwise I wouldnt be so happy with their antics.
9 0
On Overdo • Mar 29, 2026
Title Overdo
so does that mean we lost 3 episodes worth of story/footage?
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 27, 2026
So how’s this thing so far?
I feel so far it's the perfect light show to be watching along with the heavier(leads definitely gonna die a few times) shows that are around the corner.
2 1
Replying to Trinezuko • Mar 26, 2026
Can you please tell me the chapter number in which their twins were mentioned.
it's a completely separate epilogue story from Li Huai An's POV I believe.
0 1
Replying to Lhily • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
She had a previous one similar to this? May I know the drama please?
Blossom, same director as Pursuit of Jade. shit i just accidentally spoiled her storyline in Blossom for those who havent seen in...my bad yall. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Kind of hoped we would have gotten the epilogue with their twins(son & daughter) meeting Li Huai An...I could literally watch this cast play different variations of their characters all day.
I'm very pleased with the ending & the explanations that were given as to why things happened how they did. we got to see a lot of it as well which is always nice, because sometimes its just a verbal info dump that is hard to follow.
literally the only things I can think of as "major" flaws were episodes 29 & 30. & that was a major editing issue, most likely for time.
still side eyeing the fuck out of censorship for cutting 30 seconds from episode 38...we know what you took from us. 😒👀
3 4
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
One day Snow will marry a man who isn't a traitor she has to kill with her own hands. Maybe on her third co-lab with Zeng Qing Jie she can have a nice wholesome relationship without abuse and death.
1 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
I'm about to start episode 40, but I just got to say this before the very end. So far....valid ass response tbh, I too would crash out rather epically after all that.
Love that we are getting SHOWN and not TOLD a lot of the past history. Giving faces to names and finally clearing up some jumbled half truths.
All I got to say is that Wei's and the Xie's are loyal AF to their lovers and leave it at that. Cause the parallels be paralleling.
6 0
Replying to LifeIsDumb • Mar 26, 2026
Here is the uncut Episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2xaaq
Please mark as spoiler to not trigger wiping of link.

not me realizing in this moment i turned something into my BOSS that said whipping instead of wiping....fuck you so much dyslexia...oh fml...i'm going to go kms now...nice knowing you all.
0 0
Replying to Berryvery • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Omg yeah I was waiting for it in but it never came 🥲. Welp at least we have clips from leaked version, I honestly…
Probably for exactly why you said you liked it more. There was a LOT more implied in those 30 seconds then the whole bathtub scene.
1 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought "How the fuck did they get dressed?" When seeing Qi Min and Qian Qian in episode 39?
I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler, but if your reply has more details please mark it for those who have yet to watch.
6 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
So im mad that a very good 25 second of episode 38 is missing from the official edit. Did not watch the pirated videos, but saw clips and knew something was missing and double checked the timestamps(length of episodes) and clocked it.....at least it was edited out of Tencent's version.
2 14
On Love in Red Dust • Mar 25, 2026
begging for no fish/wide angle lenses and no extreme key lights in every episode. please please please. Fated Hearts was an acceptable amount...
3 0
Replying to Lala • Mar 25, 2026
Please tell me when we can get express. Still part of the ongoing gang and it's torture
26th
1 0
Replying to panini • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
ep 34wow...uh, how ridiculous. The emperor is really something. Reminds me of how I cried as a kid when I got…
I view it more like he wants her to be safe & happy, but he has a long memory of how they treated her. He wants to be the one to protect her & is more upset with himself for not being decent in the beginning, so lots of projection on his part with his ribbing at the ML.
I dont think of it a so much as petty jealousy, as I do regret for his own mistakes in not recognizing her for her strengths sooner. He knows he cant measure up in comparison to the other men circling her, so he's going to make damn sure they can actually protect her & make her happy. If he's grumpy about it, I just take it as self depreciation not hate toward ML.
1 0