News Details
- Last Online: 10 hours ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: stuck with y'all on MDL 🥰
- Contribution Points: 1 LV1
- Birthday: September 13
- Roles:
- Join Date: March 19, 2020
- Awards Received:
7
26
1
1
3
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
7
26
1
1
3
their banter/first encounter was fun too ... also the subs are a headache .. not the best
if i were to rate this right i would've gone lower than 8.5 maybe 8 or 7.5 but i just couldn't do it ...
i have done that before dramas that are just good but not necessarily masterpieces that I have given a 9.5 or 9 because of the feeling I got watching them
I gave it an 8.5 but also thought I was being subjective but I guess some took it to a different level with all the 10s lol … it really is about the feelings it gives you .. overrated dramas prove this point so well
truly one of the best accidental kisses too
ep3 now