Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 223 LV3
  • Birthday: August 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2017
Replying to ramblingromantic • 2 days ago
Oh this is a solid list tysm! Some of these are probably at a point that you could just make a new list called…
You’re not wrong, haha. Some are simply a “maybe, someday” kind of entries.
0 0
Replying to rhaenyra targaryen • 5 days ago
Atlast girl....i visit this page every week . You hadn't updated it since july. I thought you were gone.
Haha, thanks babe! I’m still here just that life’s been busy. I haven’t forgotten about this list xD
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 7 days ago
Hi 😊.! On page one; 7, 9, 11, and 39 are done.Page two: 178 is premiering Friday.Page three: 204 is done. You…
Hi, thanks for your thorough comment! I added the dramas you mentioned! <3
0 1
On Royal Betrothal • 20 days ago
The leads had mediocre chemistry and the ending was disappointing. Definitely not a must watch.
4 0
Replying to cafebabe • Aug 7, 2026
The floodgates are open for full AI scenes now... Tragic.
Wait what scenes were full AI???
1 1
On Tantara • Aug 6, 2026
Title Tantara
Yesssss in the a world where streaming services have made KDramas 6-10 episodes it's so exciting to see one with such top stars listed as 22 episodes!!! Yay
10 0
Replying to yuenico • Aug 2, 2026
You could just remove eternal fate here entirely, its never going to see the light of the day anyway TT
Night Wanderer is the exact same. I keep it up because one can only hope :’)
2 0
Replying to Adsh • Jul 21, 2026
I watched the trailer, it is so beautiful and moving!!!!! Does this still have a chance to come out?
Never say never! There was a drama by a "blacklisted" actor that was sold and broadcasted through Japan. But as far as any mainstream China release...probably no. :(
1 1
Replying to Gentlebreeze • Jul 11, 2026
This drama has a lot of entertaining comedic moments, but the best part is the cast. If you're not a fan of any…
Thanks for your response. Will avoid then as to not drop several episodes down the line. :)
0 0
Replying to Jeon Sarang • Jun 23, 2026
I wanted to see the first comment. just curious to know are you watching the series?
Not yet, but I DO plan on watching it! :)
0 0
Replying to HaveNoJams • Jun 16, 2026
This drama is one of my biggest heartbreaks out of China. The trailer looked SOOOOOO good. Ugh.
Lmao not me coming back to Night Wanderer's MDL page a whole month later planning on leaving the EXACT same comment!
4 0
Lily Alice • Jun 8, 2026
How honestly disgusting. Top stars like him can have comebacks, but then people like Yoo Ah In get drinks thrown at them, mass abuse, and face serious jail time over harming themselves through drug use... make it make sense. She literally killed herself on his birthday. Begged him for help when HIS company sued her for millions. And no consequences. Nothing?!
Now he's back and all his adoring oppa fans will continue to drool over his every word. How despicable and sad this is.
*EDIT to add: This gross man's oppa fans don't bother fighting with me in the comments. I won't entertain any of your braindead rebuttals in his defense.*
49 3
On Dash • Jun 1, 2026
Title Dash
Now the real question is who's gonna play her husband?!?
5 1
On My Royal Nemesis • May 23, 2026
UGHHHHHH FOMO IS KILLLING ME!!!!! 😫 😫 😫
I want to start this drama so bad, but I don't want to wait inbetween weeks for episodes. Ugh. Must. Hold. Out. Until June 20 so that I can binge.
2 0