Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2022
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 11, 2026
The fights?!! my goodness soooo good. I am so proud of the actors they did so well. Must have been a lot of hard work to achieve this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ wow ๐Ÿคฏ
3 0
Replying to crazylady04 • Apr 16, 2024
omg I just realised the funniest thing - kang seran plays the main girl bully who is obsessed with taesung in…
She is a good actress ๐Ÿ˜‚.
2 2
Replying to kristinag24 • Apr 16, 2024
Title The Third Marriage Spoiler
DJ and Yo Han or totally useless. They have no brains between the both of them. Yo Han is suppose to have all…
They are so slow ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ. Like, she didnโ€™t have chairmanโ€™s backing when she kidnapped the baby. she didnโ€™t have chairmanโ€™s backing when she killed DJโ€™s father. she didnโ€™t have chairman โ€˜s backing when she pushed DJ. She did a lot of bad things before knowing chairman you dummies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. They get on my nerves ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
0 0
Replying to kristinag24 • Apr 16, 2024
Title The Third Marriage Spoiler
DJ and Yo Han or totally useless. They have no brains between the both of them. Yo Han is suppose to have all…
They are so quick to celebrate and let their guard down ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ, knowing the enemy is still out there. After all SeRan did? she even kidnapped a new born baby.
1 2
On The Third Marriage • Apr 16, 2024
Title The Third Marriage Spoiler
Boy! SeRan it's the audacity for me ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. And that kidnap was expected, been waiting for that plot and the writer didn't disappoint. What is a makjang without the leads child kidnap? ๐Ÿ˜€
1 4
On Lovely Runner • Apr 11, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
This is so good already, i think he was pushed i don't think he committed suicide. Seeing fl that night must have stopped him from considering to unalive himself, since he fell in love with fl first in the past, based off his pov. I don't see a crime tag in the description above so, i might be wrong ๐Ÿค”
8 3
On Nothing Uncovered • Apr 10, 2024
Title Nothing Uncovered Spoiler
All of a sudden the husband is being clingy because of an ex.. Husband thinks he is in a competition with detective aka flโ€™s ex ๐Ÿ˜‚, doing I want to be the one to find her first ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ. Sir! let the detectives do their job!
5 1
On The Midnight Studio • Apr 4, 2024
This drama always make me cry buckets ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Missing: the other side did same to me, someone is always cutting onions ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
7 0
Replying to Wangseja • Mar 18, 2024
Thanks for the heads up. I am assuming that subs will come from Kocowa since I donโ€™t see mention of a subbing…
They are working fast ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
0 0
Replying to Wangseja • Mar 18, 2024
Thanks for the heads up. I am assuming that subs will come from Kocowa since I donโ€™t see mention of a subbing…
I think so too.
0 2