Editorials
Replying to Dedra70 • Jan 19, 2024
Title The Third Marriage Spoiler
And we are at the 1/2 mark. Now, we see we are going to fight over JDJ. But poor BSC he is just left big time.…
Yayy!!! to 1/2 mark. BSC will be alright! that’s what he gets for cheating on his ex wife with ex wife’s best frenemy 😂. I know he will go back begging once he finds out JDJ is the real granddaughter and also Noel’s daughter.
2 2
Replying to Mstique • Jan 17, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Actually, she better not become unalived before the truth comes out
She better not!
0 0
On The Third Marriage • Jan 17, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
I was blushing towards the end of todays episode ☺️
0 1
Replying to Mstique • Jan 17, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Atleast Grandma is consistent- gullible through and through, even faced with all the evidence
Facts! 😂😂
0 0
On The Third Marriage • Jan 17, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
I just hope Halmeoni doesn’t pass out once the truth comes to light. It will be too much for her to handle 🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
0 3
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 16, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Trailer looks good, can’t wait to watch 😁
0 0
Replying to DramasBMH • Jan 16, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
There's not a third personality. I think that was a result of Ak Hee being bound.
okay, thanks!
0 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 16, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
Is the third personality the one with neither cold nor hot body temperature? we know Akhee is hot and crown prince is cold. so confused lol
0 8
On Knight Flower • Jan 14, 2024
Title Knight Flower
So happy to see the beautiful and funny FL with her dimples 😁😍. Ajhumma Kim Mi Kyung is here too 😳, she’s so hardworking 😆.
15 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jan 14, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri Spoiler
Does this kind of love YP has for SD still exists in this world? He’s been loving her from a distance for those 8 years they broke up, wow! so sorry for Sang Do, his love for SD is not even a drop close to YP’s love for her. Love is sweet but it hurts too especially, when it’s one sided . Can’t tell Sang Do how to love or whom to love but he should have moved on a long time ago, now I’m crying along with him 😭. He’s going to cry more in next episode.
0 2
Replying to Ilovedramas • Jan 12, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
🤣🤣🤣
That’s right! they get on our nerves with all the ridiculous plots but we still watch them.
2 0
Replying to Blasian75 • Jan 12, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Once again Gullible Granny is drinking the KSR flavored lies koolaid. You’d think granny would start to add…
🤣🤣🤣
0 2
On The Third Marriage • Jan 11, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Today’s episode is another win 😂😂. Please what is that preview all about 😍
1 0
On My Happy Ending • Jan 9, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
My brain 🤯🥴
6 0
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 9, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life Spoiler
Who the hell is Hyoshim’s older brother? talking about she went through a lot since she was little. You and your mother and other siblings made her life miserable, you couldn’t even be the man of the house when y’all father left the house, of course because whining mom made his life miserable 🙄🙄🙄. Now you want to send the only person that has given fl courage away, talking about you are bla bla bla 😒😒. I need to remind myself this is fiction. They are getting on my last nerves 😑😑. Don’t tell me Yeom Jin Soo is Tae Hee’s father because why is he overreacting? He doesn’t like that Hyodo is Taehee’s husband, I mean he is a lazy scum 🤣🤣. Anyway, I like that Tae Hee is showing them pepper.
5 1
Replying to Liisa • Jan 5, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
honestly wasn't sure of the first 4 episodes but the second half??This felt like a personal attack as a depressed…
Sending you virtual hug 🫂, love, and light. You can do this, hwaiting!🦾
4 1
Replying to alina2405 • Jan 5, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
Yeah I noticed that too. As a designer he has a cuter personality. And as the crown prince he is more of the brooding…
Yes, tailor/designer personality is the real one. I think I’d go read the webtoon for a little spoiler 😁. They are really starting the year with a few good kdrama.
1 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 5, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
looks like he has 3 personalities 😂; the crown prince, Akhee, and the fashion designer/tailor. love it already and I’ve been a fan of the ml since weak hero class 1.
13 4
On My Happy Ending • Jan 4, 2024
Title My Happy Ending Spoiler
It looks like she maybe paranoid or maybe not. I can’t understand her friend dating someone that looks exactly like her husband and no one knows about it. I think it might be somebody else and she just pictured her husband’s face, I’m so confused 😕 we will know in next episode 🤯
1 1
On Lee Sun Kyun • Dec 27, 2023
Person Lee Sun Kyun
My condolences 💐. You were an amazing actor and will be greatly missed.
4 0
