Editorials
On The Real Has Come! • Aug 12, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Grandma is the G.O.A.T of this weekend drama. I can’t believe someone could change from being a mean person to a very sweet soul ☺️☺️sarangaeyo A Halmeoni 😘😘
10 3
On Shadow Detective Season 2 • Jul 5, 2023
Title Shadow Detective Season 2
Omg! it came out already? how do I keep up 😭😭 so many shows. still struggling to finish celebrity
1 0
On Black Knight • May 16, 2023
Title Black Knight
Korean hunger games? love it
5 0
On The Good Bad Mother • May 1, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
I think the ml is planning a revenge. The way he suddenly became the bad prosecutor’s daughter boyfriend was just too fast and then he called that chairman father is just sus to me. Let see I might be wrong.
9 0
On Pandora: Beneath the Paradise • Apr 30, 2023
Title Pandora: Beneath the Paradise
It was a good watch. Thanks to all the cast and crew.
3 0
On Family: The Unbreakable Bond • Apr 17, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
Can’t wait to see the leads. I miss Jang hyuk’s hysterical laugh 😂 lol
7 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Apr 15, 2023
Title Pale Moon
First 2 episodes are on HiTV with English Subs but the subs aren't very good
Thank you
0 0
On True to Love • Apr 14, 2023
Title True to Love
This episode was funny. I can’t wait for the leads to start liking each other.
10 0
On Moon in the Day • Apr 13, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
Love the leads already 😀😀
3 0
Replying to AshesandDust • Mar 11, 2023
Title Island Part 2
We should comment on every post studio dragon puts up on Instagram that we need another season. It is criminal…
I agree
0 0
On Island Part 2 • Mar 11, 2023
Title Island Part 2
Are we getting a season 3? It can’t just end there 😭
0 2
Lily Alice • Mar 10, 2023
Article tvN Drops the First Teaser of "Stealer: The Treasure Keeper"
Can’t wait
0 0
Lily Alice • Mar 10, 2023
Article “Taxi Driver 2” and “Kokdu: Season Of Deity" Postpone Broadcasts
We will all be watching glory anyway 😀.
3 1

