Editorials
On The Third Marriage • Feb 3, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Y’all episode 69 & 70 is finally on Kocowa and Viki
1 0
Replying to 11501311 • Feb 2, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
there are no eng subs in their videos
I used tiktok cc to watch it, check to see if your tiktok cc is on.
1 1
On The Third Marriage • Feb 2, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
To watch episode 69 search infinite Doramas on TikTok, the person posted bit by bit scenes and TikTok subtitled it. Manageable I’d say.
3 3
On Marry My Husband • Jan 30, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
My heart was beating watching that ending and then I was like 😳😳😍😍😍 I’ve got butterflies in my belly 🤩
5 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jan 30, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Viewers who wear such panties, must have been shocked by the scene LOL
🤣🤣
1 0
On Flex X Cop • Jan 28, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
I love the ml giving it to them hot 🤣🤣. Their mind will not touch ground 😇😂
2 0
On Flex X Cop • Jan 28, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
BMW is definitely sponsoring this drama 😁.
1 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jan 28, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Anybody else has a feeling that the uncle is not actually dead and it's some sort of ruse, or another one of those…
I was actually thinking he might just be training fl but then again for what reason? or could this be a game 😆
1 1
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 28, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
I guess I wasn’t the only who have been suspecting Bae Jung Min from the moment he showed his face. Well, her uncle already told her she will be responsible for decisions she makes. she made this decision let her deal with it 🤷🏽♀️. She will handle him well all that training won’t go to waste. let’s trust her.
8 0
On Queen of Tears • Jan 27, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
This an expensive kdrama, all these cast are expensive starting from the ml who is the highest paid Korean actor 😳whew. Please let it be a good drama as good as all the cast combined 😄😄
7 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 23, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Pang is my favorite character , so cute 🥹
6 0
Replying to PurpleKalamari • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Finally, the river scene... I can't put into words just how annoyed I am with JDJ. Girl is sooo dumb. Why did…
The director always making the villain smart and the victim dumb. Only fools blurt out that they have evidence against an enemy in this generation. Writers be giving us makjang from early 2000s 🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️.
2 0
On Knight Flower • Jan 23, 2024
Title Knight Flower
Honey Lee should add comedy to her list of work, she is effortlessly funny 🤣🤣.
24 0
Replying to Anita2 • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
I LOL this is going to be a hot mess. She doesn't like him anyway.
She doesn’t, she just want him because he is rich.
2 0
Replying to Anita2 • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Can you give me more info? Is it on Viki, Kocowa? Who are some Actors? Thanks
Yes, it’s on viki but the title is the two sisters.
0 0
On The Third Marriage • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Is anyone watching the new daily - In cold blood?
0 3
On The Third Marriage • Jan 22, 2024
Title The Third Marriage Spoiler
In your face SeRan 🤣🤣🤣 . Not WJH asking SR to help matchmaking him with JDJ 🤣🤣, talking about he fell in love at first sight. SR wanted to throw up 🤣🤣
5 2
Replying to GoodRick • Jan 21, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
Stay away from my man!
😂😂
0 0
Replying to Ilovedramas • Jan 20, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Yayy!!! to 1/2 mark. BSC will be alright! that’s what he gets for cheating on his ex wife with ex wife’s best…
I’lll join you 😂😂
1 0
On The Third Marriage • Jan 19, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
KSR can’t take a little tease 😂, but you know how to mess with your friend’s husband. Look at her eyes 😂 if eyes were bullet JDJ would be gone by now.
0 1
