K-Drama
On Vigilante • Nov 16, 2023
Title Vigilante
This would’ve been nice if they posted all 8 episodes. Great show 👍
6 0
On The Third Marriage • Nov 14, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
Worst character ever Se ran 🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Nov 13, 2023
Title Live Your Own Life
"Some characters" is generous tbh. I do not like anyone but Hyoshim, Taeho, the neighbor with the daughter, Phillip…
I feel you 😂, same here.
2 0
On Live Your Own Life • Nov 12, 2023
Title Live Your Own Life
omona I really dislike some characters in this drama 😡😡😡🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
3 2
Replying to Sweety • Nov 12, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
good show?
very good show
6 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 12, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler
The haters can go burn 🔥. The wedding happened 😁😁, I was screaming with so much excitement during the wedding scene. Little sister disgracing herself lol 😂
5 0
On Korea-Khitan War • Nov 12, 2023
Title Korea-Khitan War
Watching for the veteran actor Choi Soo Jong. Reminds me of the days of Jumong my first kdrama 😁😁.
4 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 11, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
I am so glad this is not 120 episodes, my blood pressure would be pretty high by the end of it 😅.
12 2
Replying to Mstique • Nov 11, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
She’s not slow, she’s cray cray. She’s now planning revenge upon revenge because her initial revenge didn’t…
You know the forgiveness will be the end of the show 😁, prepare your mind!
0 1
On The Third Marriage • Nov 10, 2023
Title The Third Marriage Spoiler
2nd female lead is so slow, you went through 9/10 months pregnancy struggling just because you want revenge against your friend whom you think her father killed your own father. You want to cause her pain 🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️ you slept with your friend’s husband. This your revenge is not revenging because you hurting yourself baby. You will cry blood dear 😁because at the end of the day you will be very miserable.
0 3
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 8, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
I couldn’t watch that scene Cheongah’s stepmother/teacher slapped and locked her up 😭😭had to forward it. EG’s parent went through a lot. It’s so sad this drama is ending next week, I am already missing the drama before it ends 🥹🥹🥹
7 0
On Vigilante • Nov 7, 2023
Title Vigilante
It’s coming out on Hulu 💃🏽
1 0
On Castaway Diva • Nov 6, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
I really don’t care who Kiho is between the male leads, I like the actors. Anyone of them is still a win for me, rooting for them hwaiting 🦾🦾😁
3 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 5, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
This drama is giving me butterflies in my tummy 😍😍. I am so in love with it.
7 0
On Live Your Own Life • Nov 5, 2023
Title Live Your Own Life
I know Ruby Hyoshim’s niece is rude but she was speaking facts though 🤣🤣crazy girl. Sorry Hyoshim too much family burden 🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
6 1
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 1, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
What in the hotness is going on between the leads 😍😍. Mehn I was feeling the heat through the tv 😁😁😁why did I start this. I should’ve waited 😭😭
6 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 1, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Director said this time let’s make the villain hotter than the male lead 😁😁. Female lead can’t be getting hot male lead all the time 😆😆. I am strongly team male lead 🤣🤣🦾🦾
12 1
On The Third Marriage • Oct 28, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
Dajung better be the granddaughter of that rich Halmeoni 😁😁. Family drama anything is possible
6 1
On The Third Marriage • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
What a good start… it’s going to be a lot of hair pulling 😁😁😄
3 0
Replying to Pinkiscdramafan • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Believe me you don't want to watch it... its sad ending and it ended up really fast
🥹🥹
0 0

