Details

  • Last Online: 46 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Sep 3, 2020
There is a war for ratings on MDL. Someone named " thtran" opened an account today Sept 3, 2020 and made ONLY two reviews at this moment. One for IOTNBO which he rated 2.5 and the other review is for TKEM which he rated 10 in every section and overall.

LOL.

Some fans can go to some really big extent to promote the drama they like and drag down others.
10 14
thtran • Sep 3, 2020
So basically you opened an account today just to bash this drama and demolish it in your ratings. You sure did not like it. lol. And of course the only other drama you watched is TKEM that your rated a perfect 10. lol.
6 6
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 3, 2020
I liked Sun Qian in Sweet Tai Chi and Dr Cutie. Althought the two dramas were not so succesful, I found she was…
In truth I have tried the other versions despite they old (TW, JP, KR) and I never managed to finish any of them. So I just thought I would pass the CN version. Maybe this story is not made for me.

Yes, we will quickly have an idea if it is good.
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 3, 2020
I like Sun Qian but I don't really like Daddi Tang... what to do? lol... Anyway, it will be good to see Chen Xun…
I liked Sun Qian in Sweet Tai Chi and Dr Cutie. Althought the two dramas were not so succesful, I found she was cute and convincing enough portraying two different characters and personnalities. Looks like here she is going to be more eccentric and crazy.

Diddi Tang I did not liked his character in PYHOMS but the acting was decent.

They look good together in the trailer. I will try it!
5 2
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 3, 2020
Title So Wayree Spoiler
Last Ep of the drama she will have 6 kids and they still will not be together.
It's just a bad joke because she gets pregnant so easily :-)
1 1
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 2, 2020
Because when a couple works and is bankable they will keep milking the cash cow. The lead actors have good chemistry…
Physically and in the records, there is an obvious age gap between NY and WJY. In Yanxi palace (I dropped Hao Lan) it happens in an era and in a "country" where age gap are accepted and even favoured. So it even helped their chemistry and the credibility of their couple.

In this drama as it is a modern one, the age gap really shows and for me it is more shocking. It's only 12 years but physically his haircut doesn't make him younger and she is supposed to be a rookie cop just fresh out of the police academy so she is and looks much younger. It is not so good for the chemistry in addition to the lack of sparkling interactions.
1 1
Replying to mellowheartz • Sep 2, 2020
Title So Wayree Spoiler
I've been waiting for the moment where Parin finally finds out about his kids. Here I was expecting a big surprise…
His reaction was unexpected from a guy like him. I mean he grew up without his father and with no siblings. Sure looks like he loves kids but it is different when you learn that you are a dad overnight of twins with a woman who loathes you. He looked so happy I was dumbfounded. Seems like his joy will be short lived until he confronts her about the kids.
0 1
Replying to effo • Sep 1, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie Spoiler
Chemistry ? what chemistry ?
We mean chemistry when the hearts or minds speak to each other just by their action or interaction with no words said and it determines their next step. Or when the words said imply a bond beyond or greater than these words. Or when one is in the presence of the other it shows obvious emotions and shared feelings just in the glances. When dialogues underline a connection of a soul with another, with dreams and values and aspirations which echoes between the two. :-)

The magic sparkle in the eyes when looking at each other... :-)

There is no such things between them because in fact the romance never really starts. They play and have fun together and help and support and worry and care for each other like siblings or friends but the magic of Love is missing for me. Sure she looks infatuated to him and he shows signs of Jealousy and cares about her but the romance is half baked.
1 1
Replying to Staccie • Sep 1, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie Spoiler
I can't get myself to watch the last 3 eps. cause it got boring. Can anyone that has completed this tell me if…
What the want to happen does not happen.
1 0
Replying to suxiankai • Sep 1, 2020
Why C-Dramas tend to make the same couple several times? It's not like I'm complaining, NieYuan-WuJinyan chemistry…
Because when a couple works and is bankable they will keep milking the cash cow. The lead actors have good chemistry despite the age gap but chemistry also comes from what happens between them on screen. The context and great interactions in Yanxi palace made them look great together but here he looks like a lost middle aged man accompanied by a rookie cop to bail him out. I am not sure I will finish this drama.
0 3
Replying to girl • Sep 1, 2020
Omg ratings dropped to 9.2!! I hope it gets back to 9.3 again. :(
With a large percentage of people still having to finish the drama I thought there is room for it to reach 9.4. Too bad. But it is a good drama anyway.
1 0
Replying to Chrissydiva • Sep 1, 2020
Title So Wayree Spoiler
I am still cracking up. I honestly thought the third kid would have come after they got married or something.
Or Prin just has terrible pull out skills.
1 1
On Quantum Physics • Aug 31, 2020
I found it messy, chatty, noisy, plenty of characters and events colliding but the plot lacked of depth. It looked like a speed chase with people talking to explain what and why. I gave this a 7.
2 0
Replying to 8342945 • Aug 31, 2020
Title Dinner Mate Spoiler
Exactly this drama is very overrated
The drama has a good first part when they meet and become diner mates and try to communicate with each other. The second part they loose their chemistry due to bad writing and the exes and other matters cannibalize the drama.

I loved it and then ended hating it so much I did not bother to write a review althought I followed this drama every week.
4 0
Replying to Theflash • Aug 31, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie Spoiler
Loved this drama, not so sure why people are giving so many negative comments, it's funny, you will cry a bit,…
The chemistry looked a chemistry between JCW and KYJ. Not between Dae Hyun and Saet Byul. The whole thing between them looked like a documentary about JCW and KYJ on a set filming a drama where they are supposed to have a romance but the romance never happens and we have to quit the set. See for yourself, the last image is us leaving the set.
0 0