I strongly wanted to introduce my profile in a beautiful style and now the time has come.
I hope it shows something about my personality here ,So Take a Look ...
Real name "Sunny", 26 yeas old, addiction since late 2007and the firts drama was "Full House" thus began my love story with the (Rain"aka" Bida) more than a singer, because I started listening to his songs since that moment, anyway this person was the reason of all our fight between my boyfriend and I !!! but on the other hand was also a reason for us to reconcile, when my boyfriend was losing to me, he claimed that he likes to listen to his songs, too! to be both of us have the same interest, anyway this has become just memories.
I'm more to Korean movies and dramas and you can see that after first glance to my lists! it's actually more than Japanese and Chinese movies and dramas,This does not mean that I do not watch any of Japanese and Chinese movies and dramas, actually I'm interested in that recently, so if I rushed to watch Japanese or Chinese dramas & movies, It’s motivated by a wonderful reason. so, guys don't hesitate to suggest anything to me!!
Quote Of Month;
Some words which was a reason to changed something of my feelings for the better!
' We run into a wall in life, Someone cries in front of the wall and someone else gives up and turns around, I climbed over the wall and came this far, I'm going to climb again this time, Let me borrow your shoulders so that I can step on to climb over! '
Prosecutor Park Jeong Hwan "Punch''
OST Of Month;
Everyday - Jo Jung-Hee
On YouTube #HERE
I wonder around, should I just disappear?
But even thought this heart is like this, I want to protect you!
@Heartless City;OST Part(3)
Gif Of Month;
Well, I'm not a fan of actor Jung Kyung Ho, but I liked "Doctor's Son" character in the drama, so by talking about this character, all I can say is that the person past and the environment where he grew up and the people who tread lightly around him are creating his future character!! I really wished if this man was lucky as much as his charisma!!!!!!
Favorite Dramas :-
This is a another list of favorite TVseries; and I would recommend to see it:
- Maybe there's more than one part of one drama, I piked up the posters randomly, so this does not represent that this part better than the other parts of the drama.I mean the drama itself.
Favorite Daily Dramas:
..........Well, I always wanted to separate the daily drama for other drama! as for me daily drama is something else, it means a lot to me, so this is some of my favorite mature movies,such as:
- 1. Golden Fish: I've watched this drama for Lee Tae Gon! after fell in love with him in in drama winter bird, I wanted to see more of his works, so I have chosen this drama, it's really worth seeing, it's about an orphan man revenge of the family that adopted him after opposition his love for his non-sister!!!
- 2. Yor Woman: Great drama, and the story such a kind! it's the favorite for most viewers, it'll make you on the edge of your seat! Habit all revenge dramas! but still I think it was should put an end early, I liked the cast, both those who were playing the evil roles; Park Young Rim, Lee Byung Wook and Kang Suk Jung, or who are victims of the conspiracy, Lee Yoo Ri and Park Yoon Jae. worth watching!
- 3.Good For You: Last daily drama I've seen, good one even though I did not like Ha Hee Ra,and I think it was represented exaggerated somewhat, specifically when she lost her sister! however, it's really worth watching, I fell to both of Lee Hyeong Cheol and Shim Hyung Tak.
- 4. Two Women Room: I still don't know what to say about this drama, it's one of a kind that will make you on the edge of your seat as well! but the bad thing about it, when it went over the limit of viewers energy to anticipate what is reasonable!! I don't deny that I enjoyed watching this one, with a very good cast,Wang Bit Na, Park Eun Hye and handsome Kang Ji Sub.
This is a another list of favorite movies; and I would recommend to see it:
Favorite Mature Movies:
Well, I'm not interested in this kind of movies, as it is not my type or my favorite genres, but this is not mean that I don'tt watch mature movies, on the contrary, there are a lot of successful movies of this kind and by well-known directors!!!, so this is some of my favorite mature movies,such as:
- 1. Time: A movie by director Kim Ki-Duk, a strange story and totally loving it, I've seen it more than once so far and still worth 10! also, actor Ha Jeong Woo became one of my favorite actors after this movie!! he's a such actors, and loving all his work.
- 2.Bad Guy: Another movie by the same directed; directed Kim, it was another strange story, and it was the first movie I watch for this director and then fell in love with his movies! also this movie is the reason behind why I became addicted to Jo Jae Hyeon's works!
- 3.White Night: it's a gay movie! I'v watched it because it's inspired by an actual case (based on a true story) of random street assault by a homophobe in Jong-no! by Leesong hee-il.
- 4. Secret Love:I watched this movie for Yoo Ji Tae, I'm one of his fans, perhaps he was one of the early actors who I fell in love with, also he's one of the actors who make you want see alot of his works whatsoever it was! a secret love story largely similar to the korean movie "Addicted 2002" starring by Lee Byung Hun.
Favorite Dramas & Movies Directors;
I chose a group of filmmakers, this choice is not because just one work of the one, but several works! especially director Kim Ki-Duk, almost watched all his works
With two excellent actors, they're become new directors last year:
- ..........1.Actor: Ha Jeong Woo - (Korean Movie) Fasten Your Seatbelt 2013
- ..........2.Actor: Park Joong Hoon - (Korean Movie) Top Star 2013
Favorite Bands, Artists:
I'm addicted to Korean music, as well: " Pop, Hip Hop, Rap and Rok"! I loke all kinds of music especially Trott and folk songs, it's lend calm to my heart and make it warm!! I love the old songs so much, but that does not mean that I don't listen to the new songs, on the contrary!!!
..........Here are some of my favorite, but it's not everything!!
......... Favorite Old Artists:
..................Kim Choo-ja, Kim Gun-moo, Shin Joong-Hyun, Bae-Ho ,Cha Jung-Rok, NaMi, Kim Jung Ho, Ham Joong-Ah, Kim Min-Ki, Na Hoon-A, Lee Yong-Bok, Cho Yong Pil, Kim Min-Sun, Kim Jung-Ho, Kim Guk-Hwan, Kim Dong Ryul, Lee Bang-Shill, Kim Ji-Ae, Nam Sang-Kyu, Min Hae-Kyung, Terminal, Kim Kwan-Seok, Jin Simon, Byun Jin-Sub, Yoo Jae-Ha, Lee Moon-Sae, Go Han-Woo, and Kim Hyun-Sik
......... Favorite New Artists:
...................Ailee, Kim Jong-Kook, Hwayobi, Hwangbo, Lee Hyo-Ri,Yoseop Yang,Yong Jun-Hyung, Sun-Mi, Lee Sung-Chul, Gary, Bi Rain, Lim Chang-Jung, Drunken Tiger, Sung Ki-Kyung, Lee Juck, Yim Jae-Bum, Bobby Kim, Baek Seung-Heon, K.Will, Hong Dae Kwang, Lee Jung, Park Hyun-Bin, MC Mong, Tie, Lee Jung-Hyun,Verbal Jint, Wheesung, San E, Swings, Park Ji-Yoon, Lee Hyuk, Ahn Jae-Wook, Heu Reun, Kim Kyu Jong, Uhm Jung-Hwa, Haha, Kim Dong-Yul, Kim Bum-Soo, Zion.T, Skull, JR Groove, Eun Ji-Won, Chae-Yeon, Son Dam-Bi, Tim, Crush, Yang Dong-Geun, Cho Hyung-Woo, Eddy Kim, Roy Kim, Yoon Gun, John Park, Kim Jong-Min, and Lee Hi.
..........Favorite Old Bands:
..................Shinhwa, G.O.D, H.O.T, CAN, Turbo, ZAZA, NRG, Solid, DJ DOC, Boohwal, Deulgukhwa, LeeSSang, Onions, Epik High, V.O.S, Dynamic Duo, WAX, Fly To The Sky, Country Kkokko, Clazziquai, Seo Taiji & Boys, Lee Chi Hyun & Friends, (Hee Jamae) Hee Sisters, Seoul Family, The Wild Cats, and Rose Hotel.
..........Favorite New Bands:
................. Big Bang, Got7, BtoB, Super Junior, TVXQ!, JYJ, Beast, 100%, Block B, SS501, EXO, Wonder Girls, BTS, NU'EST, 4Men,10CM, Norazo, EXD, MBLAQ, The Boss, 5urprise, Trouble Maker, B.I.G, C-Clown, INFINITE, FT Island, CN-Blue, Boys Republic, Atomic Kiz,Teen Top, Boy Friend, Vexx, Dynamic Duo, Shinee, Nasty Nasty, and 2PM.
Favorite Variety Reality Shows;
Also, I'm interested in Korean shows, specifically games and music show, there are many shows that I watching continuously, such; Gag Concert, Hello Counselor, Inkigayo, Music Core,Music Camp, Comeback Stage, and Music Bank!! also there some show that I follow but not contunuously, just when I've a big free time or if I'm get tired of dramas and movies marathon! such as Shinhwa Broadcast, Running Man, The Human Condition, The Return of Superman, Love Letter, Happy Together, and Let's Go! Dream Team!
My Best Friend;
She's my best MDL friend ever, no, she's my lovely sister, really! ;) Thanks to actor Lee Tae-Gon, he was the reason for start our friendship, Then we created an appointment brings us together, watch a movie every Sunday,Tuesday and Thursday' watching a movie at one time,then shareing our opinions and feelings about it! then our relationship has evolved, we've a lot of things in common now, we talk about dramas, movies, hot oppas and listening to alot of songs for many favorite singers, so we talk about almost everything now!!! as well as we now plan to see a lot of dramas together, too!!what a great thing to have a friend like my @bettyboo♥ here. ;*
Best Korean Channel Ever!
Okay! That's Me! ~
So, Feel Free To Send Me A Friend Request
223d 1h 35m
120d 4h 15m
Plan to watchApr 26, 2016
Currently watchingApr 26, 2016
CompletedApr 26, 2016
Plan to watchApr 26, 2016
Plan to watchApr 23, 2016
Currently watchingApr 23, 2016
CompletedApr 23, 2016
On-holdApr 23, 2016
On-holdApr 23, 2016