News Replying to Xacky Xacks • Dec 17, 2022
Title The Locked Room
I can see only 8 episodes...where are the rest??
It’s still releasing! Two a week :)
1 1
Replying to Queen_Myrna • Dec 16, 2022
Game Who's the handsomest of them all? (C-actors)
Asking me to choose between Dylan Wang and Zhang Ling He is a crime! lol TBH, Ling He is the most handsome guy…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Mic Lo • Dec 16, 2022
Game Who's the handsomest of them all? (C-actors)
This was cruel, but I'm a masochist, so I loved it! And I must say, most of these actors don't have good MDL photos.
I agree! I might go and add better pictures when I’m a bit more inclined
0 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Dec 16, 2022
Game Who's the handsomest of them all? (C-actors)
BRO I HAD TO CHOSE BETWEEN HEDI AND XUKAI..AND A LOT OF MY FAV ACTORS
HAHA that's the point. TRUST me i struggled too
1 0
Replying to Trinity • Dec 16, 2022
Game Who's the handsomest of them all? (C-actors)
So much fun! And I knew most
Awwwww thanks trin ❤️
1 0
Replying to ahsaaful • Nov 25, 2022
Title The Locked Room
Where can I watch it with English sub?
Hello! The AVV community has started subbing the drama if you’re still interested! :) https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2022/11/cdrama-the-locked-room-2019-episodes-avv-community-eng-subs.html
0 0
Replying to Aandrews2022 • Nov 25, 2022
Title The Locked Room
Can someone please tell me where you watched it and what apps. I can’t find it anywhere. It’s driving me mad.
Hello! The AVV community have started subbing the show if you’re still interested :) https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2022/11/cdrama-the-locked-room-2019-episodes-avv-community-eng-subs.html
0 0
Replying to Dean Winchester • Nov 25, 2022
Title The Locked Room
Omg finally engsub. Thank you so much
Yay! Hope you enjoy the show!! :)
2 1
On The Locked Room • Nov 24, 2022
Title The Locked Room
Hehe yayyyyyy AVV community is subbing the drama. Check it out on https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2022/11/cdrama-the-locked-room-2019-episodes-avv-community-eng-subs.html :)
13 11
Replying to Mubee • Nov 1, 2022
Title Song of Life
Subs come slowly in YT. I think they release subs on Tuesday
Once a week? Oh man. I shall wait to accumulate episodes then. Thanks!
0 1
On Song of Life • Oct 30, 2022
Title Song of Life
Nooooo is episode 8 onwards unsubbed? *cries in mandarin*
2 3
Replying to Mubee • Oct 22, 2022
Title Song of Life
any idea where to watch ep4? its nt subbed there but ep5 is subbed
Yay thanks!
1 0
Replying to Mubee • Oct 22, 2022
Title Song of Life
any idea where to watch ep4? its nt subbed there but ep5 is subbed
Hmmm probably wait for Richel below to add ep 4 to the list? I don't know where else to watch it :(
1 3
On Song of Life • Oct 21, 2022
Title Song of Life
It's out on Youtube too! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMHobDMOyDN1cFrFtiC9BglTyNcheuKmB
4 5
Replying to 8888007 • Oct 10, 2022
Title Song of Life
wait so this is out but it does not have subs?
Yeps. No subs.
1 0
Replying to PBs • Oct 8, 2022
Title The Locked Room
Hello 👀 would anybody be interesting in subbing this drama? I need translators mainly cause I can do the timing…
Hehe. Friends sorta offered.
2 0
Replying to elie808 • Oct 8, 2022
Title Start Up Together
FOUNDDDD! iQiyi with vpn to taiwan :)idk if it works with US (didn't try yet...I was just on vpn and I didn't…
ahhh thanks but i don't have vpn *cries*
0 0
Replying to wes • Sep 27, 2022
Title Song of Life
😭
😭
0 0
Replying to Trinity • Sep 27, 2022
Title Song of Life
😭
😭
0 0
Replying to jenmole • Sep 27, 2022
Title Song of Life
😭
HMPH
1 0
1