News
Replying to jenmole • Sep 27, 2022
Title Song of Life
ðŸ˜
😠thanks for the solidarity 😆
1 2
Replying to jenmole • Sep 27, 2022
Title Song of Life
ðŸ˜
ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
0 4
On Song of Life • Sep 26, 2022
Title Song of Life
is there subs for this? *cries*
7 10
On Start Up Together • Sep 26, 2022
Title Start Up Together
has anybody found subs for this?
1 2
Replying to ayume • Aug 2, 2022
Title Fall in Love in the Book
It is rare gem like Night of Love With You. I like it! It's a light drama with interesting plot. Still less angst…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to PBs • Jul 31, 2022
Title Fall in Love in the Book
👀 has anybody tried? 6 stars means it’s worth trying?
If it’s similar to Lost Romance, urm.. bye bye 👋
3 0
On Fall in Love in the Book • Jul 31, 2022
Title Fall in Love in the Book
👀 has anybody tried? 6 stars means it’s worth trying?
3 3
On She and Her Girls • Jul 22, 2022
Title She and Her Girls
You can also watch it without subs on here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa213RC5YYIyIceHXCeCR6kuSSJqOybLQ
0 1
On Legacy • Jul 19, 2022
Title Legacy
why no eng subs :'(
6 1
Replying to PBs • May 18, 2022
Title Simmer Down
I’m on 23. ML’s mother is frustrating me SO much.
I really enjoyed this. More than I thought I would. Quite slice of life and I enjoyed the takes on the three different relationships.
0 0
On Simmer Down • May 15, 2022
Title Simmer Down
I’m on 23. ML’s mother is frustrating me SO much.
0 1
Replying to Lizzybella98 • May 15, 2022
Title Simmer Down
Eng sub??
It’s on viki and YouTube! There are links above this comments part which will lead you to the correct page :) viki’s subs better than MangoTV’s MTL ones of course 😆
0 0
On The Locked Room • May 11, 2022
Title The Locked Room
Hello 👀 would anybody be interesting in subbing this drama? I need translators mainly cause I can do the timing and other stuff. Reply here or DM if you’re interested!
2 8
On Time • Apr 27, 2022
Title Time
I thought this was a great movie. Thought provoking about life and friendship and being old.
3 0
On Didi's Dreams • Apr 27, 2022
Title Didi's Dreams
Am here cause of JSJ 😆 i guess for 2017, it wasn’t that bad? Was kinda tacky but I didn’t find it toooo bad.
0 0
Replying to PBs • Apr 15, 2022
Title See You Tomorrow Spoiler
AHhhhhhh this is super cuteeeeee. I like both couples and both actions cutee. Only didn't like one thing the brother…
Where he "spied" on her through the taekwando room glass thing. If there wasn't that part, I woudl be super enamoured with him. I MIGHT like second couple more. Haha.
0 0
On See You Tomorrow • Apr 15, 2022
Title See You Tomorrow
AHhhhhhh this is super cuteeeeee. I like both couples and both actions cutee. Only didn't like one thing the brother did. Which I shall spoiler below.
1 1
DramaWin • Apr 13, 2022
Review Be My Princess
Thank you! This was a really interesting read. I do wonder what else can happen in the last two episodes. I guess we'll find out.
3 0
DramaWin • Apr 13, 2022
Review Be My Princess
Thank you! This was a really interesting read. I do wonder what else can happen in the last two episodes. I guess we'll find out.
0 0
On A Lifelong Journey • Mar 22, 2022
Title A Lifelong Journey
Waiting for subssssssss
3 2
1