Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
Replying to bubble • Aug 18, 2025
It looks kind of chaotic 🤣 but I liked it
Yeah 😂 They dropped a teaser today (18/08).
1 0
On Shin's Project • Aug 18, 2025
Happy to watch Han Seok Kyu in any drama as long as he drops one drama a year. Doesn't have to be medical theme.
5 0
On S Line • Jul 27, 2025
Title S Line
Okay I came here to read some reviews and start watching it. But turns out ep 6 is quite bad writing. Should I watch for the other 5 eps? Is it worth it?
0 1
Replying to LIZA MARIA E J • May 9, 2025
Seo Dong Ju? isn't he from buried hearts?
No no. It's the new doctor in the last eps, the one who signed up (No.2). It's his character name. Real name of the actor is Kim Jae Won.
1 0
Replying to Chrysalis • Apr 29, 2025
Title Cinderella Game Spoiler
Finally done with it!
Favourite part of last ep was the butterfly scene.
1 0
Replying to Chrysalis • Apr 3, 2025
Take your time to savour it fully. It really is a hard watch. Couldn't stop crying 😭
Yeah I was the same except it was those Insta clips. I didn't wanna let the drama go so soon so waited a few more days. This drama is masterpiece of a masterpiece 💎🥹 Officially my No. 1 Favourite KDrama 🤍🤍
0 0
Replying to JS- • Apr 2, 2025
My tears always come out seeing scenes that have gwansik in it. I'm still on episode 4. it's really hard to watch…
Take your time to savour it fully. It really is a hard watch. Couldn't stop crying 😭
5 4
Replying to JustRozelyn • Mar 21, 2025
It's a tear-jerker. I wonder if I should wait until the end to watch it all.
Watch it now. Feel all the emotions along with them. That's the best way to watch it 🤍
7 0
Replying to Nandini • Mar 21, 2025
Just now watched ep9, is it after Geum myung is back from japan after her studies, or she never completed her…
I guess so.
2 0
Replying to jack • Mar 21, 2025
this kdrama is an absolute masterpiece.. not one bad/boring episode yet and always leaves me in tears every episode..im…
Same.. This is gonna rearrange my top 5 Kdramas to date!! Love it soo soooo much!!! 😍😍❤️❤️
7 1
Replying to XingBack • Mar 10, 2025
This is just so beautiful 😭 aesun is just a kid but because of her moms love and her love for her daughter…
Same feelings 😍
3 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Feb 2, 2025
My Crappy Life or My Crappy Choices would be a much better title!
🤣🤣
0 0