Editorials
Replying to ChiaraSoli • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
Soo good for me. Season 2 when???!!!
They'll announce. We'll have to wait and see. Hoping maybe end of 2026 to summer 2027. We'll probably have it by then.
0 0
Replying to RAGHAD • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
Underrated :(
It's just the intl watchers rating it low. It's not underrated in Korea.
2 1
Replying to December lover • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
So we are getting season 2?,omggg i can't wait, this drama was just soooo good and it deserved to be popular!,…
Yesss! We could possibly see in S2.
4 0
Replying to Konfuzius • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen Spoiler
i loved this drama, i think it was extremely fun and entertaining. My girl park min young slayed as always, but…
Maybe that could be something for S2. Let's wait and see.
2 0
Replying to Vin010 • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
The last was π₯π₯ππΌ, Everyone was tricked, the viewers , their enemies,Guho etc π₯²ππ, it really,…
Just love the structure of the show. It's wanbyeokhae!
4 0
Replying to Svllnng • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
Glad I stuck with it for PMY. The "cases" were fun and the acting was good.
Same here. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but that doesn't mean they need to trash talk the show, actors and lower the ratings.
5 0
Replying to Fra17 • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
This drama was beautiful and brilliant from the first episode to the last!! Anyone who hasn't seen it doesn't…
Truly!
2 0
On Confidence Queen • Oct 13, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
Completed!! 9.5/10 and waiting for S2!! π€©πΊ
10 2
Replying to lostinthemist • Sep 22, 2025
Title The Great Flood
I'm torn between being really excited and being cautious. I generally enjoy the director's movies, but his previous…
We'll have to wait and see.
1 0
On Our Golden Days • Sep 22, 2025
Title Our Golden Days
Is this one worth watching? I do like the main leads.
2 2
Replying to Zey • Sep 22, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty Spoiler
I just hope it doesnβt end up being one of those finales where the leads only glance at each other for a moment…
Or she will die and go back to her timeline. Then the King would reincarnate and they will meet in the ending scene.
3 0
Replying to Confidence Queen • Sep 19, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
Replying to deleted comment
It's my happy pill β€οΈ All three seasons are good!
2 0
Replying to MilicaB • Sep 19, 2025
Title Shin's Project
Life HAS romance so it is unavoidable. This drama is sooo alive and vibrant and of course romance will be a part…
Don't think there would be a wedding as their relationship isn't the focus of the story but we could get some progression.
0 1
Replying to 2busywatching • Sep 19, 2025
Title Shin's Project
the son and father again (family by choice reference)
Yess
0 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Sep 19, 2025
Title Shin's Project
I'm waiting to see how the drama's rating evolves, but I'm afraid that at best it won't go beyond an 8.1. I'm…
Don't trust ratings at the start. Try to watch all of it then decide for yourself. This won't be everyone's cup of tea but that doesn't mean that they should leave low ratings too.
5 0
On I'm Home • Sep 17, 2025
Title I'm Home
Here for the cast! Hope this is a good one when it's out.
4 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Sep 16, 2025
Title Shin's Project
Wow! I Re is taking on mature roles. Her acting is different. Her expressions and delivery are better. Looks like…
Yes. She's grown up well. I'm still getting used to seeing her in these main roles and not as a child actress π₯²
1 3
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Sep 16, 2025
Title Shin's Project
I agree. I loved him in "Miraculous Brothers".
Loved both dramas. Also adding Gaus Electronics to this list ππ
0 0
Replying to mngpanda • Sep 16, 2025
Title Shin's Project
Rating of EP1 (National): 5.924%. Surprisingly very high, probably the highest EP1 rating on TvN so far this year.
Great to know!! π
1 0
Replying to Cheon Sang yeon • Sep 16, 2025
Title Shin's Project
in short, it's just Kim Sabu tried to act like a different tough person but afterall he's THE KIM SABU so you'll…
Yesss
0 0

