News
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Sep 24, 2024
Title Iron Family
In the past KBS2 50 episode weekend dramas usually run about 66 minutes per episode. According to MDL the 36 episodes…
Ah okay. I was kinda bummed about the eps being reduced but now okay about the eps being longer. Just hoping the writer does a good job and doesn't exhaust us like the last drama.
3 1
Replying to Chrysalis • Sep 24, 2024
Title Iron Family
Yep same!! It's been a while since Sung Yeol was in a family drama.
My favourite is Woohyun in Infinite but I loved those two in Hi School Love On 😁 I'm sure Sung Yeol will get more exposure through this drama too. He'll do well!
1 0
On Go Yoon • Sep 23, 2024
Person Go Yoon
Hated his role in Beauty and Mr Romantic so much but feel like he's a softie in real life. Also found out today he's the cousin of Hyundai chairwoman Hyun Jeong Eun. He's a real chaebol but he seems down to earth and carving his own path with acting.
3 0
Replying to sharu • Sep 23, 2024
Title Iron Family
Came here for Jung Hyun but omg sungyeol is on here!!! Happy for him 👏 👏
Yep same!! It's been a while since Sung Yeol was in a family drama.
1 2
Replying to L13 • Sep 23, 2024
Title Iron Family
This premise has a lot of solid makjang ingredients. I hope they lean into that instead of making it boring like…
Yup hope so too 🤞🏼
0 0
Replying to Silje • Sep 23, 2024
Title Iron Family
I'm not a fan of a poster
They will probably update it as most of the time at the start they upload a working poster.
1 0
On Iron Family • Sep 23, 2024
Title Iron Family
Took a look at the writer and cast and hoping this one is better than the last drama! 🤞🏼 Mr Goo is here as well as Kim Young Ok, Sung Yeol, Shin Hyun Joon making his chairman and father role debut wahh. Looking forward to seeing Sae Rok's lead role in a family drama after supporting role in Marry Me Now.
3 0
Replying to gunsy • Sep 22, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
I truly don’t know how I hate watched this for all 50 but here I am Atleast DJandMari were cute
Haha you weren't alone in doing that 😂
0 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Sep 22, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
After this one kinda lost my interest on watching another KBS family drama for a bit. This drama was so exhausting to watch.
4 1
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Sep 22, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic Spoiler
Well…45 episodes of frustration and angst 4 episodes of cute and endearing 1 episode of a decent finaleWhew,…
I second that!! This drama was so frustrating to watch. More than the previous family dramas like I haven't seen such a despicable mother in any other KBS family dramas. This mother trumps all other evil mothers. I was thinking maybe she'll redeem herself next ep, maybe the one after but nope. Right till the very end she was horrible and only wanted to use her children for money. Horrible lady. She shouldn't be called a mum.
2 1
On Fateful Love • Sep 19, 2024
Title Fateful Love
Started this one today. Liking it so far!
1 0
On A-List to Playlist • Aug 16, 2024
Title A-List to Playlist
Excited for this show!! Anything with the Hosplay cast, IU, Gong Hyo Jin I'm down for.
9 1
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Aug 4, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
Wow! That wasn’t a dream. It was a nightmare!Side note: the actor that plays JD, plays a character on Hulu’s…
She's a nice mom in Once Again. That was a great KBS family drama too during the pandemic. In My Only One she is a witch again and the great aunt is a nice halmeoni but she has dementia. She knows which people are good and bad and it was so satisfying seeing her give back to the bad people
2 3
Replying to shin • Aug 4, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
im actually enjoying this 😭even tho they’re some insufferable characters and the plotting is dragging the…
Yeah
0 0
Replying to Birdie • Aug 4, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
I swear, these KBS family dramas keep getting more and more chaotic... and I'm still here lol
Haha same 🤣
0 0
On Iron Family • Jul 16, 2024
Title Iron Family
Love the casting already! So happy to see Lee Sung Yeol ❤ But didn't really expect Kim Jung Hyun to be in a weekend drama. Also the ep cut to 36. We're all used to 50 eps so idk how this will go. Let's see.
0 1
Replying to 39uwu • Jul 16, 2024
Title Iron Family
36 eps instead 50!? omg hope this good so i will comeback here thinking to watch
Yeah same usually KBS dramas air for 7 months and 50 eps this will be only 4 1/2 months? :(
1 0
On Good Partner • Jun 13, 2024
Title Good Partner
Looking forward to this one!
1 0
Lily Alice • Apr 25, 2024
Article Gong Yoo and Song Hye Kyo in Talks to Star in a New K-Drama
OMG great news!!!
4 0
Replying to DP13 • Mar 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Here's another one >> Maybe she got to know somehow that he wanted to divorce her, and this was the only way she…
Yeah that's what I was thinking too.
1 0
