Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
Replying to OliCT • Sep 28, 2019
Title Miss Lee
So far, I like this drama. It's so touching, and the characters are great. I also enjoy watching Kim Sang Kyung…
Same here!
1 0
On White Deer Plain • Sep 14, 2019
Hoping they would sub this drama. This has been on my watch list for over a year and I don't want to watch it unless it's fully subbed. The plot and cast looks good. Heard really good reviews about this too.
4 6
On Lee Seung Hyo • Sep 13, 2019
Person Lee Seung Hyo
Loved him in Queen Seondeok ❤ Hope he returns to dramas if he gets a good project.
4 0
On Kim Sung Cheol • Sep 13, 2019
Watching him in Arthdal. He sure has potential. Hoping to see him in more dramas soon!
6 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Jun 20, 2019
Do you know where I could watch the original from? Been looking forever it used to be in Netflix but then it stopped
Have you tried Dramacool, Kissasian, K-vid.net?
0 2
On Yoo Hyun Mi • May 19, 2019
Person Yoo Hyun Mi
Will be looking out for this writer!! SKY Castle was a hit.
8 0
On Cho Byeong Kyu • May 18, 2019
Loving him in SKY Castle ????????. A promising actor for sure. Hope he gets to lead a project soon!
2 0
Replying to Esther • May 14, 2019
Title Haechi
I thought I would drop but I liked it a lot. I especially loved the directing, the actors were amazing they did…
Ikr! He's too good. Hopefully he does get an award at the year end ceremony.
1 0
Replying to deviloofs • Feb 14, 2019
Title Kingdom
this was so amazing, i want a season two !!!! there are still some questions left unanswered and there are different…
There will be a S2 but we'll have to wait for a year.
1 0
On Tae Hang Ho • Feb 2, 2019
Person Tae Hang Ho
I absolutely love his role in the The Last Empress. He is soo good! It's like he's living that character. You could learn many lessons from this character such as being persistent in his case to gain justice for his mum's death. I look forward to his future works. You're a talented man Hang Ho ssi!
4 0
On YG Treasure Box • Dec 28, 2018
Episode 5 - so far so good.
Episode 6 - No YG, why are you so cruel?
Should I watch ep 7 ????????
1 0