Details

  • Last Online: 18 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bang Chan Crispy's Room
  • Contribution Points: 339 LV4
  • Birthday: March 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 30, 2013
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 2, 2019
Me too. But, I will wait for couple of more weeks before starting. I’m terrible at waiting for more episodes.
LOL honestly same! ^^
I feel you cause I also wait until it has finished airing, then download everything, and marathon watch it all in 3 days XD
2 0
Replying to Megan • Jun 2, 2019
I finished this drama a few hours ago and I already miss it:(
Saaame!!! And that chemistry was fabulous!!!
8 0
Replying to Grrrey Bear • Jun 1, 2019
Where can I watch ep 10 with eng sub ?
It's now up on KissAsian if you guys haven't watched yet! ^^
0 1
On Kenja no Ai • May 30, 2019
Title Kenja no Ai
WOW! The ending! It left me confused, happy, sad, surprised! O.o
8 0
On Diva • May 29, 2019
Title Diva
The synopsis just gave me the chills! Can't wait!
0 0
On Tomorrow with You • May 29, 2019
OMG the chemistry was so real!!! I think it's Shin MinAh. Almost everything she's in has a perfect chemi between the main couple <3
5 0
On The Best Twins • May 24, 2019
Mild's contract clause (probably):
No mouth opening during kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Althalus • May 22, 2019
I am going to be SO mad if they don't end up falling in love with each other!!!!
LOL same thoughts!
1 0
Replying to Sunny • May 13, 2019
This is the first time I'm having problems with a rating on MDL! This has never happened to me. I honestly don't…
And not to mention the perfectly happy ending for literally EVERYONE in the drama! LOL.
5 0
On Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter • May 13, 2019
This is the first time I'm having problems with a rating on MDL! This has never happened to me. I honestly don't get it. This was cute, not draggy, mysterious till the end, and funny. 7 something would have been a more fair rating. But 6.8 is a bit too low for this nice drama. I could've not started this because of the ratings. Glad I watched it anyways!
16 3
Replying to Sunny • Apr 30, 2019
Title Kill It Spoiler
Can you please tell me if it has a happy ending or a sad one?Asking because of the tragedy tag! :D
Ohhh :(
0 0
Replying to RaquelMaia • Apr 30, 2019
Title Kill It
Good drama.... I love every episode!
Can you please tell me if it has a happy ending or a sad one?
Asking because of the tragedy tag! :D
0 3
On A Poem a Day • Apr 29, 2019
Title A Poem a Day
What a cute and easy watch!
I kinda liked the awkwardness as well. It actually felt real :D
7 0
On Door Lock • Apr 28, 2019
Title Door Lock
Looking at the Genre and the Poster I don't wanna watch this!!! O.o
Looking at the Cast I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to watch this!!!
I'm scared tho! :(
0 0
Replying to Sunny • Apr 21, 2019
https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Anata-no-Ban-Desu
No problem! ^^
1 0