Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bang Chan Crispy's Room
  • Contribution Points: 339 LV4
  • Birthday: March 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 30, 2013
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Lilitu • Feb 8, 2019
Can someone recommend me drama with similar romance and seo in guk's character to this one?
You mean you need Seo In Guk to also play in it? It's impossible to find one. All his characters and dramas up until now are very cute, funny, and lighthearted. The only a-bit-thrilling-and-mysterious one is "Hello Monster", I guess. There is a bit of romance as well. But this is his first official dark/tragic drama.

Have you watched "Save Me" and "Come and Hug Me"? Their darkness felt similar to this one; the ending is totally different tho!
1 0
Replying to Jemerald523 • Feb 6, 2019
The Smile has left your eyes topped in many categories in this poll.. I think I really need to watch it.
Yeah u should if u don't mind tragedy! It was absolutely beautiful!
5 0
Replying to mimu • Feb 6, 2019
how do u forget ur whole best friend was madly in love with this guy, and died because of an accident he caused…
Ur right. That's why they say love makes you blind! lol...
2 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Feb 5, 2019
I think is like with Grand Prince, both were co-leads
I hope that's true! I feel better now! ^^
0 0
Replying to dongan • Feb 4, 2019
Title My Mister Spoiler
do you know about the translation error?
Of course, this is not a rule but in case of this drama, it means that they are still husband and wife legally but only living apart in different countries.
0 0
Replying to dongan • Feb 4, 2019
Title My Mister
do you know about the translation error?
Yeah he said Ae Umma. But this is how koreans call their partners infront of others after having kids. For example, if I have a husband named Y and a kid named X, I wouldn't call my husband Y in front of others. I would call him "X Appa". Hahaha.
0 1
On Cha Hak Yeon • Feb 2, 2019
Person Cha Hak Yeon
As soon as he finsihes a lit main role, he has to enlist! Am so mad! TT
4 0
Replying to dongan • Feb 1, 2019
Title My Mister
do you know about the translation error?
The version I watched didn't have any translation errors. I watched it on KissAsian and Dramacool. Watch it there if you like :)
0 4
Replying to dongan • Jan 31, 2019
Title My Mister
do you know about the translation error?
No. What do you mean? Do you mean in the drama?
0 6
Replying to Adriana • Jan 20, 2019
Title Devilish Joy Spoiler
happy ending?
Yeah, happy ending.

(What I meant from the realistic ending refers to the medical part, not the romantic part. So don't worry as they end up rogether!)
1 0
On My Mister • Jan 14, 2019
Title My Mister Spoiler
So beautiful!!! The ending was too realistic tho. I was waiting for a miracle in their relationships!
6 8
On The Nokdu Flower • Jan 9, 2019
Waiiit!!! JJS is there so is YSY the 2nd lead? Whaaat? 2nd lead era for YSY should've been finished by now. He has proved himself so much over the years!!! :(
3 0
Replying to Vina96 • Jan 1, 2019
I dropped this a while ago, or I guess more accurate to say its been put on hold indefinitely but I may go back…
Honestly, many things will suddenly happen around eps 14 to 16. But in the end, the main couple will both die! It was so sudden that I couldn't come out of depression for a week! :D
1 0
Replying to Gone • Dec 25, 2018
Ep 3 Can I say I don't understand why they are amazed/shocked by the fact he fixed 20 beads of a bracelet when…
Well said! I was thinking abt the same thing.
0 0
Replying to Sunny • Dec 25, 2018
Totally my fault for not trusting the TRAGEDY tag!!! Ughghgh...
Having tragedy in the story is one thing and having to watch and accept a tragic ending is a totally different thing!!! :(
3 0