News
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
At episode 22 and I'm hating the bitch and I'm gonna start a skipping fiesta to save my heart from mental disorder yes my heart will get mental disorder if I don't skip
1 0
Replying to dramafeast • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I really hope this is not the last drama Luo Yunxi and Bailu cooperate in...
I wish they do more
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This Reminds me of love between fairy and devil , I wanna re-watch that beautiful beautiful drama again
2 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hence, till the end of the moonπ€‘ππ
Hehe I'm everywhere
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Episode 16 I can finally see his lips colour
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hence, till the end of the moonπ€‘ππ
Exactly that's y I felt familiarity great to meet u here π
0 2
Replying to kwanto • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The crew explained the actors already drank ice water in the dead winter filming time before shooting, to minimize…
Man the pain they went through
0 0
Replying to justjacky • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I watched bts where they give him yummy red juice as blood. Now I only see him juicing during those scenes π
Send me too if u get it
1 0
Replying to Micha • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Ah yes. Someone actually took note of the eps he's bleeding/spitting blood. π Have you watched Love and Redemption?…
Haha worth it
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Episode 11 I can see smoke from their breathe tooo cold
2 2
Replying to Micha • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Ah yes. Someone actually took note of the eps he's bleeding/spitting blood. π Have you watched Love and Redemption?…
They should it will be a good let's get drunk game
1 2
Replying to justjacky • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I watched bts where they give him yummy red juice as blood. Now I only see him juicing during those scenes π
πππ
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hence, till the end of the moonπ€‘ππ
Did we meet before ?
0 4
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hence, till the end of the moonπ€‘ππ
Haha
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The guy is always bleeding
2 12
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm at episode 11 he is whiter than the moon
0 10
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
You will get cakey makeup in lot of closeup scenes.Bare with it, lol, just ignore it like we are
Yesss will do
0 0
Replying to casserole • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
its gonna start hurting 10x more once u get past the 20 ep mark πππ
It's gonna be a tear jerker I'll cry like hell
1 0
Replying to xevca • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
if you think that was cakey, boy you're in for a ride.....
Haha I'm not someone who gets cringed by makeup it will be a first for me
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Okay the makeup in episode 2 sex scene was cakey
0 5

