Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Hong Kong
  • Contribution Points: 621 LV5
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: June 5, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award77 Flower Award335 Coin Gift Award10 Golden Tomato Award1 Reply Goblin Award5 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award13 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award2 Drama Bestie Award3 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss6 Clap Clap Clap Award12 Drama Therapist Award2 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Wholesome Troll2 Emotional Support Viewer1 Sassy Tomato2 Free Range Tomato1 Tomato of Chaos1 Thread Historian3 Boba Brainstormer2 Notification Ninja1 Lore Librarian2 Mic Drop Darling2 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award9
Replying to Remo666 • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Well damn at the beginning of episode 32 FTY is about ready to end their marriage because she regrets seeking…
I feel the underlying conflict/personality clash between them was never satisfactorily resolved. But I am fine with it. By then, I already had frostbite and enough was enough.
4 0
Replying to Flower_bloom • Aug 27, 2026
someone on xhs commented under a post by tencentvideo : where exactly are the flowers blooming.. because it's…
The flowers are supposed to be the women. Yups - another Blossoms theme...
9 0
Replying to KeerthanaChinnasami • Aug 27, 2026
Not really. The way she went about her so called redemption was done well and satisfying. First she realised the…
I was never that angry at Yake bc for all the wrong reasons she saved TY from YJX. She was just a shallow woman who was brought down by her own vanity and pride. She always did herself in.
4 0
Replying to sachapz • Aug 27, 2026
Ep 32 - didn’t think I’d spend the last half of the episode cheering Ya Ke that many times🙈I’m glad she…
She took herself out of the game. Good for her.
2 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
It wasn’t a choice - during Ming dynasty the child belongs exclusively to the father. The only way she would…
Banned for 3 generations. They are all going to be peasants. Letting Mdm Yu go mad was letting her off easy. If she lived, I wanted her to KNOW every moment what she did.
5 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Aug 27, 2026
Wow YJX is extremely audacious to kidnap a imperial level 2 married lady to be his concubine. He really has some…
That was just plain dumb. But YJX always had rocks for brains.
4 4
Replying to Crescenttimes • Aug 27, 2026
The emperor deserves a shot to the head cus What in 7 years how can you change so much
I never had any illusions about the emperor. But he lost me after what happened to Mo Yi.
8 1
Replying to AtsukoM • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
He's still the regional commander of northwestern frontier. He just resigned from the position in the capital.
Sigh! Its drama logic - the capital is way too dangerous. Much safer defending the country from Wangurs at the border. 🙄
7 2
Replying to SabreenaM • Aug 27, 2026
@Pinke pie🤦🏽‍♀️ Smh why would you list the site here?! I mean seriously 😐 🤦🏽‍♀️ delete…
The platforms know about all the sites. Taking them down is a legal process and just takes time. Tencent hires an army of lawyers whose day job is to do just this so I would be shocked if it isn’t already underway.
3 0
Replying to amanah • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Can someone please explain to me Fan’s choice?
It wasn’t a choice - during Ming dynasty the child belongs exclusively to the father. The only way she would have gotten him is if YJX gave him up to her - which is what ZL said to him at the end - if you can’t pull yourself together for your kid then at least send him to Fan. Maybe Yake chose to teach other children as a proxy for teaching her own. Besides poor Ji is banned from taking the imperial exams so educating him has limited value.
11 6
Replying to snowfallsslowly • Aug 26, 2026
I've been thinking of watching this, would you say the FL is as devoted and in love with ML (beyond the first…
I think maybe she reincarnated and forgot him in the middle arc. You can give it a try.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 26, 2026
1. The ZL fake death ploy was too predictable and I don't really see what the point was bc the Yus saw right through…
Yups that’s pretty much how I felt. Keep going?!
3 1
Replying to AtsukoM • Aug 26, 2026
Fr, I cheered for her even. Her character arc is truly a roller coaster.
This was Ming dynasty. Women could only climb through marriage.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
1. The ZL fake death ploy was too predictable and I don't really see what the point was bc the Yus saw right through…
It’s like the moment he agreed to divorce her she decided to play nice! It was like someone else transmigrated into her body. 😅
6 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
1. The ZL fake death ploy was too predictable and I don't really see what the point was bc the Yus saw right through…
There is usually an entire writing team managed by the main writer and the director. It gets noticeably better from
33.
6 5
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
1. The ZL fake death ploy was too predictable and I don't really see what the point was bc the Yus saw right through…
I won't lie - Ep 32 was just bad. Its quite obvious that after Ep 32/33, a different writer took over. That other writer was probably thinking - wtf was my colleague thinking? And then chose to just ignore the divorce/couple conflict and continued the story as if none of that ever happened. While it is just lame writing and poor coordination between the writing team, I think we should just be grateful someone else took over after that.
8 9
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ok the finale was not as bad as I feared:
1. The ZL fake death ploy was too predictable and I don't really see what the point was bc the Yus saw right through it. But fine, it made for good theatrics.
2. All of the conflicts and differences between the leads just magically disappeared without any discussion/showdown/closure. She threatened divorce, he hit the bid and she folded without a whimper. I laughed at that. I guess she was just bluster all along.
3. The "weighty" solution to the salt embezzlement was well done. But I never really bought how the Yus who already had everything stepped further into it. I mean, they have everything its almost unbelievable what they risked when it was so clear ZL was already closing in on them. A truly smart villain would have lied low and operated by the book until the scrutiny died. Its not like they had urgent mortgage payments to meet or anything...
4. The whole NW to the rescue was nonsensical but I can overlook it bc they demoted/fired Wang (a GOOD thing - this emperor is too fickle). ZL was on the emperor's mission he would have had some protection along the way.
5. Both Yus got off too easily. I didn't feel justice was done. And yeah the family melodrama was totally makjang.
6. The emperor lost ZL the moment he decided to abandon Mo Yi. That to me, was the character story's pivotal moment.
7. Yake surprised and impressed me the most.
8. I still don't give a rat's ass about YJX.
Overall a good ending with quite a few holes that I am prepared to overlook.
The End.
11 11
Replying to AtsukoM • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Fr, I cheered for her even. Her character arc is truly a roller coaster.
No I am saying like ZL she was just someone who wanted to be lifted up in the world. But unlike ZL, she was unlucky and met a YJX instead of a FYK - i.e., someone who turned her into her worst self instead of her best self.
0 1