Details

  • Last Online: 28 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Hong Kong
  • Contribution Points: 621 LV5
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: June 5, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award77 Flower Award335 Coin Gift Award10 Golden Tomato Award1 Reply Goblin Award5 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award13 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award2 Drama Bestie Award3 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss6 Clap Clap Clap Award12 Drama Therapist Award2 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Wholesome Troll2 Emotional Support Viewer1 Sassy Tomato2 Free Range Tomato1 Tomato of Chaos1 Thread Historian3 Boba Brainstormer2 Notification Ninja1 Lore Librarian2 Mic Drop Darling2 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award9
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 25, 2026
anyone else get lost on how to rate a drama because they totally ruined something that was great. 😂 Road to…
I still think it’s a pretty good drama. The plot has gone downhill but it hasn’t gone full on makjang yet…
7 19
Replying to noor1234 • Aug 25, 2026
Ep.29-30: Finally caught up with these episodes. I liked them (forwarded FL's dad's scenes & FL's histrionics…
She has no problem with him forming factions as long as they are factions SHE thinks makes sense - i.e, the Northwest.
5 2
Replying to Maryena • Aug 25, 2026
Yeah this could've been way better. There were a lot of original material in the novel they didn't use. But I…
But it was all about power. She persuaded him to surrender the immense wealth of Jiuweijiao to the CP as a token of his loyalty so they could climb the ranks of power. So many things he could have done with that money - he would have had a life of free will and agency without being the emperor’s pet henchman after working his way up from a Hell hole like Ganlin. Only to be nagged to death by a cold faced and disapproving wife over his ambition.
5 5
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
The emperor isolated ZL and he betrayed MY. Rather than flattering herself by worrying that she and ZL become…
I hear you but I do think it was a pivotal episode for ZL's character. He suddenly realised how fleeting power and the emperor's friendship is.
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Its a pun on Wu Tzetian and Cui Yingyging - i.e. FU Tzetian and FU Yingying. It suggests that early TY is like…
Sorry but nope, she was one of the biggest fails for me. I found her Haung Rong completely unwatchable - her LOCH put me off Chinese dramas for years. I liked Ariel Lin a lot better. I like LYT but she is a quiet beauty. She can't pull off vivacious roles. Her acting was super contrived bc at every moment she was trying so hard to be lively and someone she just is not. She was completely miscast. She was great in Royal Nirvana and would totally slay at wasting away tragic beauties like the heroine of Dream of Red Mansions.
2 1
Replying to RedPhoenix • Aug 25, 2026
Please tell me the skinny kid in the episode 1 is AI.
I doubt it. But I know what you mean.
7 0
Replying to AleksandraSucur • Aug 25, 2026
This actor Wu Han Kun (Xiao Fang) could play a Wu Lei's twin, incredible resemblance... The same family name,…
They don't look especially alike to me. And Wu is one of the top 10 surnames in China. The drama start is good indeed.
8 0
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Every time I see Yake's son, I wish there's a way to save the little boy. He is innocent.If the Yu falls, will…
I think they will all be spared, including YJX.
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Seems you are already on express track - I don't think you need to pay again. So either you are going to continue…
Tencent express includes everything. Youku charges you 2x. iQiyi idk bc I have super VIP I never need to pay to watch the latest.
2 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
I think this one isn't done badly. But its definitely not done well either.
0 1
Replying to Bonnie Vf • Aug 25, 2026
Finally watched ep 29,30, 31 & i won't say anything as people will come at me calling me a troll & a hater...it's…
Seems you are already on express track - I don't think you need to pay again. So either you are going to continue to watch or not.
2 3
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 25, 2026
Omg I'm excited. I'm going to start that after finishing this one tomorrow.
I will meet you there!
1 0
Replying to RedPhoenix • Aug 25, 2026
I have started that one too and put this one on hold despite having access to express. My heart can’t take it…
Totally different genre but I hear you. Tbh these family soap operas for me are ok but not that high on my list. I'd take a good wuxia any day of the week.
0 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
Yeah me neither - I think most dramas avoid after marriage arcs bc learning to live together is rarely romantic.
0 3
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Its a pun on Wu Tzetian and Cui Yingyging - i.e. FU Tzetian and FU Yingying. It suggests that early TY is like…
Oh of course attempting Huang Rong is brave and foolish for anyone. But I liked her version better than Li Yitong's insipid one. She was just done in by a terrible director.
1 3
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
The emperor isolated ZL and he betrayed MY. Rather than flattering herself by worrying that she and ZL become…
The bad guys just got their son shamed and demoted. He didn't lose a head. And YJX was guilty of everything they accused him of. Its just not the same.
2 2
Replying to vesca • Aug 25, 2026
I am hoping for a good wuxia drama
Its an adaptation of one of Gu Long's lesser known later works. Can't go that wrong...
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
Ty I know you mean to console me but that makes it even worse. WTF would you kill off a character that was meant to be just fine so cruelly???
1 5
Replying to Illie412 • Aug 25, 2026
is the FL gonna have a love line with Chen kun character or yin fang's?
Well hopefully not Chen Kun.
3 5