News
On Rain or Shine • Jan 28, 2018
Title Rain or Shine
Oh god please be a happy ending I really don’t want to start a show with sad endings scarlet heart broke my heart already I still can’t believe my ruoxi and 4th prince ended so sadly
4 4
Replying to Humbledaisy • Jan 24, 2018
Title Faithful to Buddha, Faithful to You
Well, that's far from over in the novel so that suggests a season two. I'm hoping!
Thanks!
0 0
On Avengers Social Club • Jan 24, 2018
Title Avengers Social Club
Amazing show with a great ending but still it’ll be better if there’s a season 2 with all the main casts again
1 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Jan 23, 2018
Title Faithful to Buddha, Faithful to You
Well, that's far from over in the novel so that suggests a season two. I'm hoping!
Oh that’s great this needs to be a lot longer and do you know where to read the novel?
1 0
On Faithful to Buddha, Faithful to You • Jan 23, 2018
Title Faithful to Buddha, Faithful to You
Is this it or will there be a season2?
1 0
Replying to Randz • Jan 22, 2018
Title Because This Is My First Life
try just between lovers, different story line but similar vibes or quality lets saypersonally for me just between…
Yes go back couple is great it may not be the best but it’s realistic and satisfying
0 0
On Park Shin Hye • Jan 22, 2018
Person Park Shin Hye
Please please be in yeowoo drama it’s been so long already
0 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Jan 21, 2018
Person Jung So Min
She is indeed both talented and beautiful which is pretty rare and yessss I’m so happy that they’re official…
Haha yesss I was so happy when I saw the news that my fav couple are together lol
3 0
On Kim Min Seok • Jan 20, 2018
Person Kim Min Seok
He’s so cute in doctors!!!
0 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Jan 18, 2018
Person Ryu Hwa Young
I get what you’re saying I didn’t like her too since she literally ruined such a great band like T-ara with…
Same I still can’t get over the fact that she ruined my fav girl group
5 0
On Alice: Boy from Wonderland • Jan 17, 2018
Title Alice: Boy from Wonderland
Addicted to Jung so min will definitely try this
2 0
On Avengers Social Club • Jan 17, 2018
Title Avengers Social Club
Wow I honestly didn’t notice that it was lee yo won in the cover but now definitely got to watch it interesting plot plus the amazing lee yo won
2 0
On Lee Yo Won • Jan 17, 2018
Person Lee Yo Won
Amazing acting in 49days she’s so expressive
2 0
Replying to Serin • Jan 17, 2018
Person Jung So Min
She is so beautiful and has amazing acting skills. Her chemistry with Lee Joon is unbeatable. I love her, and…
She is indeed both talented and beautiful which is pretty rare and yessss I’m so happy that they’re official irl!
3 3
Replying to wildetiger • Jan 17, 2018
Person Jung So Min
I am a woman but I can`t take my eyes off her lips. She`s so beautiful...
Yes she’s so pretty especially her lips it’s so full
4 0
On My Father Is Strange • Jan 17, 2018
Title My Father Is Strange
Woah while watching it I thought how cute Jung so min and Lee Joon were and searched them up and daebak they’re official irl, my ship sailedddd!!!
5 0
Replying to filovedrama • Jan 17, 2018
Title Rain or Shine
Same. I am hoping for the same exact thing omg. When a drama stays good for so long, I start getting doubts LOL
No i haven’t seens witch’s court and I just finished father is strange it’s amazing there were literally no boring moments imo. SSK’s acting is pretty good in black knight but I’ve only seen 5eps so I’m not sure about the rest but so far both leads are cute lol
0 0
Replying to Vanterye • Jan 16, 2018
Person Ryu Hwa Young
Fake ass... omg people down there SHE WAS NEVER BULLIED - and that was proven. Even if she is a good actress...…
I get what you’re saying I didn’t like her too since she literally ruined such a great band like T-ara with her lies, like how can you just lie about something for so long. But she’s decent as an actress just not as a person for what she’s done, but then again it was in the past and I hoped that she became a better person because her acting is okay and I say okay because I’ve only watched her in father isn’t strange so idk about others
3 0
On Jung So Min • Jan 16, 2018
Person Jung So Min
In love with her acting
2 0
On Kim Hae Sook • Jan 16, 2018
Person Kim Hae Sook
She acts so well
1 0
