K-Drama
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
I heard some fast and furious shit is going on right now in QOT😂
4 7
Replying to Precious • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
"you are a lighthouse to your kids no matter who you are so stay strong, eat well, hold your head up and shine…
What about Haein Mom??😂
0 2
Replying to Precious • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
"you are a lighthouse to your kids no matter who you are so stay strong, eat well, hold your head up and shine…
Oh that’s sweet
2 1
Replying to suuuus888 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
mememememememememememem !!!!
8pm IST on Netflix
1 0
Replying to Thav • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
yes, watching now
Ok that’s good
0 0
Replying to suuuus888 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
mememememememememememem !!!!
Well I guess it starting soon in TVN ,Have to wait for Netflix
2 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is it starting already on TVN ??anyone??
0 4
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Who’s here waiting on this page with me?????
5 4
Replying to Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Replying to deleted comment
I’m waiting for Netflix
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I hope 🤞 tonight we don’t get to see plot twist after twist ,at least for tonight ,let our lovebirds have their own time without any distractions
3 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Can’t wait for Netflix to upload new epi soon
2 0
Replying to lils • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
And when it’s time to witness his downfall, I’ll be there, first row with popcorn in hand
I just hope we get to see sooner
1 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Park Ji eun ,writer of QOT never disappoints me with her drama ,I can’t wait for what drama she come with next ,and who will be the leads,Maybe KSH again ,as he is one of her fav actor to play ML in her drama
8 0
Replying to Rose • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Kim sohyun is so handsome & His acting skills are insanely amazing.He's a korea's highest paid actor for a reason>>>>(+…
He is definitely going to get a lot of awards this year
4 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is one of your expectations for it to be a cryfest? ðŸ¤
With KSH involve in a drama my expectations were always a cryfest
1 1
Replying to WarhogTV • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
WHAT AN ENDING
Plot twist after twist ,I never imagined about that ending
1 1
Replying to 12084267 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Ep 11 was really wholesome, and the ending was really intense and great I love that,
Epi 11 ending was more like a horror Genre
2 0
Replying to jennykhan • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
i just love the character of aunt😘 I never found her annoying I knew she is the only one with brain after Hae…
She is funny,Interesting,Intelligent and positive
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I want to see again KSH and KJW in a movie ,any Genre both as leads with good Stiry and Acting,I know it will be hard to see them together again in another drama but at least movies I need
9 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Apologise and stuff we are past done ,now it’s time for the Romance to Romancing
Female lead already know that he love her ,so they start doing Romantic stuff but yeah I guess he will confess soon too
0 0
