News
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Grandpa was useless before and is still useless now ,No character development yet ,just losing memory,I hope they don’t stretch his scene with eun seong mom ,and they show more of Haein and hynwoo scene instead of this ,coz 100% I always skip their part even if it’s an imp convo
9 15
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I don’t even feel any emotional the scene where Haein mom was crying with her ,with all shit she been through,she’s feeling pity now just because she now know haein is dying ,She should have treat her better from before
15 3
Replying to Darudius • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is that down or up from last Saturday? I can't remember.
I don’t understand why so less,it was 15% something and now only 16.7% ,maybe knetizen taste and International taste are quite different,i thought the epi was quite good
2 7
Replying to Darudius • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is that down or up from last Saturday? I can't remember.
If I’m not wrong it’s not down nor up
1 11
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
17 hours left for epi 12
4 1
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Best QoT Episode Till Now ?Option 1 - Episode 8Option 2 - Episode 10Option 3 - Episode 11 Option 4 - Any Other/Mention…
Option 3 so far for me ,Option 4 epi 12 let’s see
0 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Let's clap our hands for today episode👏Everyone acting is not acting at all🔥QOT deserved to be appreciated❤️
I agree with you
1 0
Replying to Hyun Bins First Love • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
is the rating for today's episode out?
Only Realtime ,Nielsen Ratings wil be out morning
3 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Title - Tears of Audience
15 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
dangers coming after BHW coz MSH knows that he know where the money is now 😨😨😨
Yea some more Action scene will happen again I guess
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Best epi so far for me
4 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Today epi 11 was all about acting classes
12 0
Replying to Xie Xie • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Ahhhhhhh can't wait for the next episode🫂❤️
Same here,can’t wait
0 0
Replying to 11774507 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
But will Hae In be kissing Hyun woo or Eun Seong? (Can she even tell the difference?)
I hope it’s Her husband
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Finally epi12 we will get Deep kissing scene after a long wait
4 8
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
What a plot twist,this drama is so good
11 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Netflix how long ,waiting 😭
1 1
Replying to ksh_1507 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
what time will the 11th ep drop in Netflix in India?
I guess 8pm IST
2 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Episode 11 ratings will be around - 17%
Highest for Sat Rating?
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Netflix please drop ASAP,please….
2 0

