News
Replying to JoaoBraga • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think tonight is the night to reach 5 million viewers and 20% ratings... steadly going up every sat-sun lets…
I hope it does reach 21%
5 2
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
what's it like to binge a legendary drama like this? T_T i'll never know.
This drama is a masterpiece and will become legendary like u said ,even after many years people will come back to watch this show
2 2
Replying to Aera8 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Yes, that was also how I felt about Hae In's mother.Why did her daughter have to be dying before she could realise…
At least I’m glad that mom in law ,love her and treat her so nice even before she knew she was sick
2 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
You are not the only one😩
Yea we need some lovey dovey scenes after a whole Emotional scenes
0 1
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I have a different wish (not that your wish isn't to be desired) but more than anything I want to see those rings…
Don’t worry we will get sooner or later
1 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I can't believe how the writer made us cry all throughout episode 11 then all of a sudden making Soo Cheol a Chinese…
A mix Genre in one epi ,and there is some kinda Horror scene too
2 0
Replying to Darudius • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is that down or up from last Saturday? I can't remember.
Yea I got it ,coz Wonderful World drama is doing well too ,it’s a direct competition for QOT ,and especially today is its final so it makes sense
0 0
Replying to crypticdata • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I feel like grandpa is faking his memory loss.
I remember one thing from this in Vincenzo drama whole his community,friends and family take part in taking down Villains ,so yes I hope to see team Youngdu ri,take part in taking down eun song and his family
1 0
Replying to dramalover • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
waiting for ep 12😩
You are not the only one😩
9 5
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I have a different wish (not that your wish isn't to be desired) but more than anything I want to see those rings…
That your wish will be done 👍 in epi 12 I guess
0 2
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It was good ,but I really in need of a kiss scene of Hynwoo and Haein
Thank you 🙏
1 0
Replying to Darudius • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is that down or up from last Saturday? I can't remember.
Ah i forgot today was the Wonderful world final epi ,maybe this is the main reason
0 2
Replying to Littlestar01 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Later on he may fake his dementia and fight back to resurrect himself lol who knows… I also skip some parts…
His Granddaughter is dying,His whole family is homeless ,He should stop faking his dementia and be with his family ,Let our smart guy Hynwoo and his princess Harin do the Revenge part
0 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It was good ,but I really in need of a kiss scene of Hynwoo and Haein
I know Haein and Hynwoo will show their love for each in many ways but I need KSH and KJW kissing scene coz I shippped them so hard
4 2
Replying to crypticdata • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I feel like grandpa is faking his memory loss.
To take Revenge maybe ?
1 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Park Ji eun ,I’m Hungry and really in need to see a kiss scene of our main leads already please 🙏 still now we only get 1 kiss scene 😭 come on give us
11 5
Replying to Fatima • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
ep 11 was awesome. tomorrow can't come soon enough
It was good ,but I really in need of a kiss scene of Hynwoo and Haein
4 6
Replying to Precious • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is it the grandma from the village?
The most useless character in QOT for me ,when whole his family is in trouble,he is loosing his memory now ,when we are already in 11 epi
0 1
Replying to Darudius • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is that down or up from last Saturday? I can't remember.
I mean we international fans love more of a Romcom ,but It might be different for Korean audience again like if u see the past Kdrama Rating ,most drama that got highest Rating are mostly melodrama or Makjang ,Suspense
0 1
Replying to Precious • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is it the grandma from the village?
Sorry Grandpa I mean ,my mistake
1 3
