News
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
What’s your Rating Prediction?
So it needs 21.7 to become all time TVN highest Ranking
0 0
Replying to WarhogTV • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Even heartless myself found that scene sweet
Haha that’s good
1 0
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think QoT makes history for being the first show where the lead couple barely have scenes together as a couple
I think from epi 11 they will have more screen time together coz they both will know they love each other
0 0
Replying to Precious • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
" I just think it's so poetic how hyunwoo thought the leaves weren't on his side when he wanted to get a divorce…
Yea what a beautiful scene it is
2 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Already 89% Google users like this show👍
3 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
18K comments before episode 11.
Yea and more to come
2 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
What’s your Rating Prediction?
What was again the Rating for CLOY ?
0 2
Replying to YESMISSA • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
the disappointment of its conclusion?? So for the special episodes I think they spoiled that it will be a sad…
It’s not about sad ending,or how the show is ending,it’s the disappointment because the show is ending,and we viewers don’t want to end the show
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I want to see a deep Kissing Scene between Hynwoo and Haein on today epi,we deserve it
2 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Only after reading it twice ,I get what it means
Haha same
2 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Hae In's mom tonight is gonna get reality check knowing Hae In limited day. I am so ready to see her regret and…
Yea it’s already time to know the truth about her daughter
3 1
Replying to Aera8 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Regarding the post by Littlestar01 on the article, sorry that I replied with crying emojis so quickly. I read…
Let’s hope it’s not a Sad ending
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Regarding the post by Littlestar01 on the article, sorry that I replied with crying emojis so quickly. I read…
Only after reading it twice ,I get what it means
2 2
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
If Hynwoo and Haein won’t be together during this session,it’s of no use ,so disappointing 😔
I think at least they should make schedule for KSH and KJW to be together even if other are not available
3 2
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I just read this ,Don’t Tell me it’s true,coz it looks like Sad ending 😭😭
I read it 2,3 times,so now i understand it’s not about how the show end,it’s because the show is ending and QOT nation want more than epi16 that’s why they r making special epi to cover more topics about the drama and character
2 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think it means to say the show is ending ,when we want more of epi
I think it is ,this article may not be related to how the show will end
1 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I just read this ,Don’t Tell me it’s true,coz it looks like Sad ending 😭😭
They are really making confusing,whoever comes with this article ,they r not doing a great job
1 1
Replying to gghoops • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
So apparently it might mean the disappointment from the show coming to an end (considering that's what special…
Exactly why would anyone would want to reveal how it’s ending
1 1
Replying to Littlestar01 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
IDK the credibility of this article or if it's bad translation but why the heck it says ..." This ‘Queen of…
I think it means to say the show is ending ,when we want more of epi
1 3
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I just read this ,Don’t Tell me it’s true,coz it looks like Sad ending 😭😭
Or else it can be interpreted like the show is ending,not sad ending that’s why they r making special epi for QOT nation
1 3
