Details

  • Last Online: May 7, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2024
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 13, 2024
Are you watching in the US?
I’m patiently waiting for Netflix to drop soon ,is there any kissing scene in this epi?
0 1
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 13, 2024
PERFECT EPISODE. ❤️🥺
Where do you watch? Any kissing scene already?
0 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 13, 2024
Are you watching in the US?
You should watch from Netflix when it’s available,it will increase views
1 3
Replying to ThategoMafiri • Apr 13, 2024
RIP to those who skip epilogues.
Epilogues is the best part of the drama
9 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 13, 2024
Husband on IG: posted a picture of him with pre-wedding picture with his wifeWife: posted dating pictures in Germany…
Now I need both of them to post,clear pics of them together
4 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 13, 2024
How do u watch it without sub? Are u Korean?
Yea same,content will be fill with spoilers
1 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 13, 2024
I think between KSH and KJW, I can only rely on KSH to post a pic of both of them 🤞🏻😆
He will post before epi 16 or maybe in final epi week,I guess
3 1
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 13, 2024
How do u watch it without sub? Are u Korean?
No,I have to wait Netflix,I’m just counting mins of epi11 to air on TVN
1 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
[INFO] The 60th Baeksang Arts Awards

The red carpet will start at 15:15 KST on May 7, and the main ceremony will be at 17:00 KST.

The Popularity Award voting portal will open on April 22. The voting period will begin on April 25 at 12:00 KST and end at 14:00 on May 4.
4 2
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
What if they posted a clear pic of them together?
I guess they will post in the week of Finale epi
0 0
Replying to Anonymous_user • Apr 13, 2024
The two special episodes are to sooth dissapintment of the ending .......Does it means the ending of this drama…
I don’t think so
0 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 13, 2024
Kim Ji Won's latest post on Instagram got 27K comments in just 1 hour or so, The Power QOT nation holds. 🔥
What if they posted a clear pic of them together?
0 2
Replying to Rose • Apr 13, 2024
ahh can't wait to watch today's episode
Same ,can’t wait
1 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 13, 2024
I am really excited for 11 & 12 episode. 🏌🏻
I’m with you ,waiting
0 0
Replying to Niha Rai • Apr 13, 2024
8.9!!!! 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️
8.9 MDL,8.4 IMDB,89% Google users like this show for now
4 0