Editorials
Replying to QueenCherry • May 25, 2022
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
No worries he will be starring in a romcom soon with Dilraba and Leon Lai
What? Wuxia? OMG, my favorite Genre π. I hope you're right.
2 0
lo_ve • May 25, 2022
Article Kim Min Gue to be the main lead of a new drama adapted from a web novel!
Yaaassssss
2 0
Replying to KrayTran • May 21, 2022
Title The Romance of Hua Rong Season 2
Do I need to watch part 1 to understand part 2?
They kind of explaing S1 in the beginning of season 2 episode1 but I Loved S1 β€
0 0
Replying to Maya • May 21, 2022
Title The Romance of Hua Rong Season 2
do you have the link?
Thank you!!!
0 0
Replying to Im Messi • May 19, 2022
Article Kim Sae Ron under investigation for drunk driving!
she was already confirmed as the driver i just wish this doesn't affect her career i love her as an actress and…
OMG, Not good if shes the driver. This is terrible she could've killed herself or someone elseπ³
7 0
On The Longest Promise • May 19, 2022
Title The Longest Promise
I will be watching for MY BABIES Han Dong!!! Wang Zi Qi!!
0 0
lo_ve • May 18, 2022
Article Kim Sae Ron under investigation for drunk driving!
I pray she is Innocent!!!!
3 3
Replying to RAMking • May 16, 2022
Title Sword and Beloved
20+billion views is not possible even if it's super duper hit, after the rules change dramas are struggling to…
Well I see the crying emojis and I apologize for offending you. Sometimes we have questionable people on here, who try to troll and suck others in a fanwar and Im just too old and tired to give energy to that. I apologize for questioning your motives if you were being sincere.
0 0
Replying to RAMking • May 14, 2022
Title Sword and Beloved
20+billion views is not possible even if it's super duper hit, after the rules change dramas are struggling to…
@Debarati1983 Thank you you are correct. It maybe difficult but 1 things for sure Yang Mi, and Dilraba are known Internationally for their super duper hits. Ten Miles of Peach Blossom is the most watched cdrama on Earth with almost 60 Billion views starring Both Queens.
1 0
Replying to RAMking • May 14, 2022
Title Sword and Beloved
20+billion views is not possible even if it's super duper hit, after the rules change dramas are struggling to…
@Birdlady Thank you! for the information. I think that person maybe some anti fan of certain actors and actresses so I will ignore them. I refuse to be involved in fan wars
1 1
Replying to RAMking • May 14, 2022
Title Sword and Beloved
20+billion views is not possible even if it's super duper hit, after the rules change dramas are struggling to…
Wrong! TBW is currently at 9.4 Billion, on its way to 10B's. Yes with NEW rules 10 - 20 Billion is possible.
1 8
On Sword and Beloved • May 13, 2022
Title Sword and Beloved
Yang Mi and Gong Jun WOW!!! , I smell another MEGA INTERNATIONAL HIT with these two. Maybe 20+ Billion Views ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
2 13
On Eternal Love • May 13, 2022
Title Eternal Love
Congrats Emperor Mark and Empress Yang Mi for reaching 60 Billion views. I Know many anti's ran here and turned a 9.1 drama into a 8.9. Its all good you could never!!! TOP this INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC being petty.
11 3
On Five Enough • May 13, 2022
Title Five Enough
Rewatched this classic recently, I still love it π
5 0
Replying to QueenCherry • May 13, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
Wow, where did you get this information from.
Awesome!!!!! Thank You
0 0
Replying to Birdlady • May 12, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
Congrats tbw teamviews of 2022 TV series top 10dy views top1 is tbw part1 9.43 billionπ₯π₯π₯and top9 is…
Wow, where did you get this information from.
0 3
Replying to Vico SDL • May 12, 2022
Title The Legend of Flying Daggers
worst : five years later
Awful smh 2022 and still no damn subs
0 6
Replying to OlzDive • May 11, 2022
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
I wish I could see him act more, in a romcom modern drama...
No worries he will be starring in a romcom soon with Dilraba and Leon Lai
4 3
On Zhang Zhe Han • May 11, 2022
Person Zhang Zhe Han
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE, ITS OUR BDAY TAURUS GANG!!!!
3 0
Replying to Martial • May 11, 2022
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
I want to see him pair with Dilraba Dilmurat. I think they would look striking onscreen.
Your dream has come true!!! https://youtu.be/nWh_PEBvzpM
2 1

2
1