News
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 21, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
7.9? Wow you guys are worse than douban, y'all really too much. Just leave drop the drama if you gonna hate on this gem.
24 15
Replying to Little 15 • Apr 21, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
But I love GMP, its on a league of its own 🥳🥳🥳
I absolutely loved it, cried like a baby gave it 10 stars because it was well done & very Shakespeare like. I hated the ML, he is on my Top 10 list #1 Most Hated Male Lead, but I Love the actor he was phenomenal for new talent.
3 1
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 21, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
I Love that she was day dreaming about him on the street, not knowing he was behind her 😭😂😂😂 They ended up in prison together, The whole Prison scene was sweet and funny. IDK why people are so uptight, I find many reasons to love this drama including the "sad episodes". Its a Romance drama guys, Did you really think our main cp wouldn't have any hardships? If you guys are this sensitive over a fluffy light hearted drama. You definitely cant watch a horror story like "Goodbye My Princess" where the male lead Kills all his fml relatives witnessing him beheading her grandpa on their WEDDING DAY and lock her up in his cage(Palace) and treated her as if she should be grateful for his "LOVE" and love him inspite of it all.
11 3
Replying to writerpersona • Apr 21, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Can someone tell me if the brothers plan to do something to get the princess out of this predicament? I have watched…
Yes they have a plan
0 0
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 21, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Why does it only have Mango TV? Im currently watching this awesome drama 18 episodes fully subbed on iQiyi TV and mobile app. I wish Viki had it for Top Comments.
1 0
On Yang Mi • Apr 19, 2022
Person Yang Mi
Uh Oh, Yang Mi must be coming with a New Hit drama. Because the haters have arrived, again!!!!!
16 0
Replying to dooh • Apr 17, 2022
Title Feng Ba Jiu Tian
funny, but you do the same xD
No, her fans hate and bully all of her lead actors, they even hated her ex husband bullied him and his mom. They're CRAZY!!!!!
2 1
Replying to Marjinzel • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Its shen yu!.. You will notice that he's the ghostface. Just Watch the opening sequence/intro or in closing title/…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to DeerSid • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Could it be Shen Yu? My pure speculation.
Yes , I also thought it was him trying to stay close to Lady Xu and protect her in Silence.
4 0
On Zheng Ye Cheng • Apr 17, 2022
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
I Love him in My Sassy Princess, he is so Charismatic, Manly and handsome. UPDATE: I cannot wait for his upcoming drama with Dilraba 💖💖💖💖💖 https://youtu.be/nWh_PEBvzpM
12 0
Replying to ephemeral • Apr 17, 2022
Person Yuan Bing Yan
GIVE MY GIRL A NEW DRAMA SHE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER
She has one airing now on iQiyi
0 0
On Yuan Bing Yan • Apr 17, 2022
Person Yuan Bing Yan
Crystal is so versatile, its funny I started off not liking her acting and now im a big fan, Cant wait to see her present and future dramas. She is doing a wonderful job, as the sassy, flirty, seductress Princess.
7 2
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
I wonder who is "Ghostface" ? the Lady Xu Masked Assassin dressed in All black.
6 8
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
This is too Hilarious, The way she keeps throwing herself at him Shamelessly flirting and teasing this man. I wonder, how long can this ML pretend to be "hard to get". I can tell the way she seduce him it's affecting him, but he has a damn good Poker face he is full of charisma. 😍😍😍😍😘
22 1
Replying to dooh • Apr 17, 2022
Title Feng Ba Jiu Tian
funny, but you do the same xD
I have watched and supported all of her dramas, She is awesome but her fans are extremely TOXIC.
2 3
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 16, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
I Love both of The actors, I really missed Crystal since Love and Redemption. I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
8 0
lo_ve • Apr 16, 2022
Article Upcoming drama "Eve" starring Seo Yea Ji and Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to air in May!
Yaaaassssss LEE SANG YEOB!!!!!!!!! this will be great my boy has range as an actor.
3 0
On Yoo Joon Sang • Apr 16, 2022
Person Yoo Joon Sang
Ajusshi I have a crush on YOU 😍😍😍😍😍😍
4 0
On The Legend of Anle • Apr 12, 2022
Title The Legend of Anle
I know one thing for The Legend of Anle, Youku better not make the same mistake excluding international fans not allowing us to have subs like they did with The Blue Whisper. 🤬😭
19 2
Replying to Sophie • Apr 12, 2022
Article Ahn Hyo Seop and Park Ji Hyun involved in dating rumors
I hope not. She has zero visuals.
Damn, how Shallow Sophie
6 0

2
1
