News Replying to Glacier Blip • May 8, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad Spoiler
I am at ep 19. I am really curious if the ML ever even confesses his feelings. Currently it looks like a pretty…
Not true at all, they definitely love each other, keep watching.
3 0
On The Wind Blows from Longxi • May 6, 2022
Title The Wind Blows from Longxi
I cannot wait to binge watch this once all episodes and Subtitles are out on Viki, Im saving this drama for my weekend off work next week. Hopefully 1-24 eps will be subbed by then.
4 0
Replying to saltdiscus • May 5, 2022
Person Jang Hyuk
Why is he so passive in his drama after 2020?
Go watch Bloody Heart he is far from Passive.
0 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • May 5, 2022
Person Jang Hyuk
What happened to the other drama where he was playing Lee Bang Won? Did that drama fall off the face of the cliff??
Its called My Country, you can watch it on Netflix
0 0
On Bloody Heart • May 5, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
Jang Hyuk is an amzing actor, I refuse to hate my baby
20 0
On Cheating Men Must Die • May 2, 2022
Title Cheating Men Must Die
Wow, So did he cheat? If so, Did she Kill him? Hopefully, she got away with it. Am I reading too much in the title? 😭🤣
3 2
lo_ve • May 2, 2022
Article Wi Ha Joon will reportedly work with Ji Chang Wook in "The Worst Evil"
Ji Chank Wook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby returning.
1 0
Replying to Ksha triiya • May 1, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Alright who else thinks Prince Chang's actor Zhang Tian Yang is supremely underrated? He's a phenomenal actor…
I absolutely LOVE HIM!!! I watched all of his shows, seeing him here was a big plus for me.
3 0
Replying to mimosaleaf • Apr 29, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
the six states ruled by 1 empire really reminded me of Legend of fu yao, and fl and ml were the respective heirs…
Wow, Never thought about this definitely gives me FuYao vibes. But, Fuyao was more passionate, angry, bloodthirsty and ruthless. She cut man penis off beheaded another one. I cant see BFX doing that she's a sweet badass character but more sweet than bad.,FY is Bad to the Bone.
7 3
Replying to Who Rules the World • Apr 29, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Replying to deleted comment
Is that a diss to Zhao Lusi?
0 1
Replying to Flower Pingping • Apr 25, 2022
Title Curtain Call
Everyone!!! Ha Ji-Won confirmed ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Awesome!!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to GoodRick • Apr 25, 2022
Title Curtain Call
I have not seen any of Ha Ji-Won's work so I don't know if she is a good actress or not.
You named all of my favorite Classics from her. HjW shines really bright in historical dramas.
3 1
lo_ve • Apr 25, 2022
Article Ha Ji Won confirmed to lead "Curtain Call" with Kang Ha Neul and Youn Yuh Jung
Great News
1 0
Replying to Yang Xiaoling • Apr 25, 2022
Person Yuan Bing Yan
Thanks for sharing but I also saw some of their photo with Merxat too even they are in some restaurant actually…
Yes, Merxat is also a very good friend of theres. Merxat and Dilraba grew up in the same neighborhood , they also went to school together.
1 1
Replying to GoodRick • Apr 25, 2022
Title Curtain Call
I have not seen any of Ha Ji-Won's work so I don't know if she is a good actress or not.
Ok great, I recommend Empress Ki, Secret Garden, King2Hearts is some of her best and most popular work with International fans.
0 0
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 24, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Sad, how these psychotic fans of other actresses are here to vote 1 to make their fav look good, The insecurities is sick. YBY have more hit dramas on the way, y'all can't stop her blessings with these childish tricks. I already know which set of toxic fans it was by the hints from the hate comments. They were the same ones to attack Dilraba when TLB was airing. It's really sad fans need to GROW TF UP!!!!!!! making your fave look bad.
17 4
Replying to GoodRick • Apr 23, 2022
Title Curtain Call
I have not seen any of Ha Ji-Won's work so I don't know if she is a good actress or not.
You must be new to kdrama land shes an ICON, Internationally known.
3 2
On Curtain Call • Apr 23, 2022
Title Curtain Call
QUEEN JI WON!!!!
4 0
lo_ve • Apr 23, 2022
Article Ha Ji Won receives offer to star in drama alongside Kang Ha Neul and Youn Yuh Jung !
Am I the only one Who REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS THIS QUEEN? Shes a Phenomenal actress her absence in dramaland is felt.
10 1
On Chen Xing Xu • Apr 21, 2022
Person Chen Xing Xu
I want to see him with Yang Mi or Dilraba 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
3 0

2
1
