News
On Kang Dong Won • Mar 18, 2022
Person Kang Dong Won
Miss you Oppa cant wait for your grand return.
6 0
Replying to braisedpork11 • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
hahahaha JYH's hair sure grows fast in 1 month
Its a weave, yu know woman wore extensions back then too, LOL
2 0
Replying to Soangel • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I see you just joined MDL, did you create an account just to be a anti fan? I see you are picking on Reba's dramas.…
Get A Life, Loser.
10 1
Replying to Soangel • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
You can search on Weibo to see: https://s.weibo.com/weibo?q=%E4%B8%8E%E5%90%9B%E5%88%9D%E7%9B%B8%E8%AF%86
Thank you!
0 0
On Jung So Min • Mar 16, 2022
Person Jung So Min
HBD!!!! Queen
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 16, 2022
Article Actress Hwang Jung Eum welcomes her second son!
Congrats!!!!!!!!! So happy for her, its great to save your marriage and family. Pray for nothing but blessings and happiness for her entire family.
19 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Where are we watching with subs tomorrow? Willing to pay for a subscription.
1 1
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Waiting for The Queens Drama to drop.
1 1
Replying to QueenCherry • Mar 6, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I remember it was a lot less, back when she was with Yang Mi in "Swords of Legends". That was the first time I…
Your welcome, I'm so proud of Reba!! She worked hard for every blessing.
6 0
Replying to Martial • Mar 5, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I remember when sis had like 2k likes then we hustled to get her even further! Now that's a fandom I like to be…
I remember it was a lot less, back when she was with Yang Mi in "Swords of Legends". That was the first time I saw Reba and I liked the whole cast so much I kept up with all of them since.
3 5
Replying to Darkglow • Mar 5, 2022
Title Si Ming
The script would be adjusted accommodate him if he decides to sign.
They will definitely adjust the script, just like Eternal Love was adjusted for Ye Hua to have a more prominent role in the drama, NIF was also adjusted so FL can have a more prominent role this is usually the case for books turned into Dramas.
0 0
On Si Ming • Mar 5, 2022
Title Si Ming
Awesome, Thanks for the update on The Empress Mi Mi, happy she will be with my Love Gong Jun, adore both leads so much.
11 0
On Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang • Mar 3, 2022
Title Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang
Where can I watch this CLASSIC?
2 1
On Kim Young Ok • Mar 2, 2022
Person Kim Young Ok
Congrats on your first leading role grandma.... Love you
6 0
lo_ve • Mar 2, 2022
Article Veteran actress Kim Young Ok lands first ever leading role in the movie "Take Care of Mom"
OMG, I was so scared, thought i lost my korean Grandma ππππππ
5 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Feb 26, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad Spoiler
QM gets r*ped in ep.19 that was the biggest shock for me tbh. Also FL breaks up with SML
Yeah, I heard about that poor girl. Finally!!!!! She and ML are together β€?
0 2
On The Autumn Ballad • Feb 26, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Hey guys im stuck on 14, so busy with work and I want to binge, anyone could give me SPOILERS and update me on my currently favorite drama.
1 6
Replying to GoogstarP • Feb 25, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Yeah had the same issue. We are now forced to go be pirates & do it the illegal way. π€¦πΏββοΈ Oi...
ππ€£
1 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Feb 24, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Production is amazing. πActing is incredible...π Atleast now we have better subs to enjoy completely.π€
Where is it subbed?
2 55
Replying to GoogstarP • Feb 24, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Yeah had the same issue. We are now forced to go be pirates & do it the illegal way. π€¦πΏββοΈ Oi...
Oh well, off to the illegal sites I go, since they are denying Ifans from viewing on all the legal sites, I'm going to start canceling memberships to a few of these apps, since they are not allowing us to view new shows anymore.
4 2

2
1