News
On Royal Feast • Feb 24, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Holy crap, It was literally available to me on MangoTV last night, All 10 episodes. Currently this morning now its blocked from My Region. WTH is going on?
1 4
On Kang Gary • Feb 24, 2022
Person Kang Gary
HBD Gary Oppa π
0 0
lo_ve • Feb 24, 2022
Article Kim So Yeon is the female lead of the "Tale of the Nine-Tailed Season 2"
I love this actress she should have been the FML in the 1st one, I usually like Jo Bo Ah, but her character didnt appeal to me.
5 0
lo_ve • Feb 22, 2022
Article Shin Hye Sun will reportedly star in the new drama "The Wax Doll"
Missed my girl Mr. QUEEN, Been waiting for her return.
4 0
lo_ve • Feb 22, 2022
Article Park Min Young to reportedly lead a new tvN drama!
I Love this Queen, if you know her catalogue you know she is not the same character each drama. Been watching her dramas since 2006. I watched her as an Undercover Student Spy, Good Princess, Evil psychotic jealous Princess, Mary Sue characters, Secretary, Lawyer, Ride or Die supportive Queen for her man, Pure Evil, Melodrama, Horror. She does a fantastic job with her on screen Chemistry with her leading men. If I didnt know better I would think she was dating every actor she was on screen with. This girl is too good, I think her International Popularity is what makes people think she's just another pretty face. PMY is a Highly Respected Versatile Actress that EXPERTLY displayed a range of Emotions from her HISTORICALS, Romance Comedies, Fantasy, Horror, Melodrama, Legal Drama, Crime dramas etc.
3 0
On Cao Dun • Feb 22, 2022
Person Cao Dun
Someone help me FIND!!!! THIS MAN, We NEED A SEASON 2 TO TRIBES AND EMPIRES, My mom kept me on the phone for an hour all about this show.
5 0
lo_ve • Feb 22, 2022
Article "Arthdal Chronicles" will begin filming its new season this year!
FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG, YOO I GOTTA CALL MY MOM, SHE'S been asking me forever!!!!!!!
7 0
Replying to aicto • Feb 19, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Well, I gave in. I binged 18 episodes. Now I have to wait like everyone else LOL.
Good for you, I'm determined to stop at ep 14, then I will binge all the episodes together.
2 0
On Jin Xian Zheng • Feb 18, 2022
Person Jin Xian Zheng
Really good for a new actor, he don't have the plastic pretty white washed look like many of popular UNtalented actors in China, such a shame. Hope he gets more exposure.
4 0
On Zhang Miao Yi • Feb 18, 2022
Person Zhang Miao Yi
She is so cute and funny, loved watching her as FML in Please don't spoil Me season 1 and 2 can't wait for 3.
2 0
Replying to QueenCherry • Feb 17, 2022
Title Word of Honor
Maybe this is not for YOU, because for ME it was Amazing from Episode 1, you should probably stick to mediocre…
I said nothing rude, I was just trying to help.
0 1
Replying to queensdafinest • Feb 17, 2022
Person Zhang Zhe Han
Thank you for being so sweet, and point out his superb acting ! Sent you a flower award (i donβt even know what…
Thank You!!! I was just being honest, I Love Zhang Ze Han.
2 0
On Jeremy Xu • Feb 16, 2022
Person Jeremy Xu
Jeremy you are extremely handsome and Charismatic diverse actor.
5 0
On Gong Jun • Feb 15, 2022
Person Gong Jun
Hey my love, I cant Wait for your drama with Dilraba, until then I will be rewatching your CLASSIC MASTERPIECE, WORD OF HONOR you are not only handsome with a mischievous smile, but you are a an INCREDIBLE TALENT deserve all the hype surrounding YOU. I LOVE AN ACTOR WHO CAN ACTUALLY ACT! and Display Diversity in your god given Talent. Here's your 100 flowers KING.
6 0
On Zhang Zhe Han • Feb 15, 2022
Person Zhang Zhe Han
Hey boo, Here are your 100 flowers KING currently rewatching your MASTERPIECE Word of Honor and I must say, you are TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 2
Replying to Cait • Feb 15, 2022
Title Word of Honor
When does this get good? I'm 9 episodes in & I still just don't feel anything. Do they develop chemistry soon?…
Maybe this is not for YOU, because for ME it was Amazing from Episode 1, you should probably stick to mediocre cheesey plots. This is a bit more Ruthless and WuXia drama more than a BL.
1 3
On Word of Honor • Feb 15, 2022
Title Word of Honor
Im currently rewatching this MASTERPUECE and I have to comeback to give these 2 KINGS their flowers they did an IMPECCABLE Job portraying these complicated Morally Grey Characters. The flirting was OFF THE CHARTS π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯, This is How you do a BL!!!!!! Classy, Sassy, Bougie, Ratchett, Bad Ass flying and Swordplay in style. I Must Repeat the ACTING!!!!!!!! Is Top Tier, No Mediocre Overhyped cast up in here. After the 2nd rewatch now that the hype is over, This deserved MY 10 STARS π
7 0
Replying to dooh • Feb 14, 2022
Title Feng Ba Jiu Tian
funny, but you do the same xD
Not true, I like her, I did not bully her. I said "I hope her toxic CHINESE fans dont bully him" if you follow her you know her local fans are off the hook to the point they had to be muted by Weibo, I'm not speaking on none of the international fans.
4 6
Replying to maeveira • Feb 14, 2022
Title Under the Power
I love this drama so much!! Currently at episode 30 π
What site?
0 2
Replying to ChewyLove95 • Feb 13, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Tell me you are in love without telling me you are in love lol. He keeps thinking of her and not wanting to unlock…
Thank you!!!! Female Lead is FANTASTIC π the younger inexperienced audience are not use to a resilient strong young female lead with DEPTH!!!!!! sis is very REAL and admirable with her flaws and ALL!!!!!!!
1 0

2
1