Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2016
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award11 Coin Gift Award3
On Orange Days • Jul 10, 2026
Title Orange Days
amazing drama and the ML is just wow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ old jdramas are something else ๐Ÿ‘Œ
0 1
Replying to Kaede • Jul 9, 2026
Title Kaede Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
i watched it with arabic subs on Raffaello fansub and they added the link down in english
0 0
Replying to Randz • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Husband
yh same here the episode was good but not great I would say, hopefully upcoming episodes will be better! and Nam…
yupp thats why i start his dramas blindly he owns his roles ๐Ÿ‘Œ
1 0
Replying to Kate • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Husband
LET'S FUCKING GO! ๐Ÿ”ฅ I am going into it blind, I only know the cast, did not even read the synopsis ๐Ÿ˜‚of for…
yh same here the episode was good but not great I would say, hopefully upcoming episodes will be better! and Nam Goongmin is one of my fav actors which is why i started this but cant feel his character and acting yet ๐Ÿ™ˆ
1 2
On The Husband • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Husband Spoiler
so was his video done through AI? ๐Ÿคฃ, first episode is interesting! its has to be planned by the wife or this man is out for revenge or sth cause he targeted him from the beginning! lets hope upcoming episodes will get better and better
4 1
On Kaede • Jul 2, 2026
Title Kaede
I went into this movie blindly without reading the synopsis or watching the trailer, loved how I did not know what was happening lol which made me like it even more ๐Ÿ‘Œ great acting from both leads
2 5
Replying to Randz • Jun 28, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row Spoiler
yh it seemed obvious from the beginning that he was faking the whole story and manipulating it all, I thought…
yh I think I was hoping for me and something less predictable in a way
1 0
Replying to riel • Jun 27, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row Spoiler
unfortunately it was too predictable for me. Hyunwook is very good at acting bc theres just this tone that he…
yh it seemed obvious from the beginning that he was faking the whole story and manipulating it all, I thought he might be his son and hence this revenge, have to say it was a bit disappointing somehow ruining a whole human's life for what happened 12 years ago was just too cruel I would say and was predictable throughout! i wanted the reveal for the professor to be the real controller/manipulator in the end and writing his own story through the student who thought was manipulating his professor..
2 2
Replying to DK_03 • Jun 27, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row Spoiler
I'm still confuse over kang and cho hyen relationship. They had affair or not because she told to min sik that…
yh its all in his head, she did meet him I think but probably he told her the truth or something
2 1
Replying to Kawaii Idolization Subs • Jun 26, 2026
Title Kaede
I finished subbing https://www.bitchute.com/video/zmlTgblPB0CG/
thank youuu
0 0
Replying to Randz • Jun 21, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
i have a question since i dont seem to understand it
why did she in her past self become a concubine and so loving of the king when she knew he used her and killed the man she loved? i understand she wanted to climb the ladder and so, but if i recall in episode 2 opening it was a different story?!
still cant believe how her personality changed like 180 degrees but yh
3 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
last episode was good but not satisfying, they should have really stopped with her being in the right place instead of the extra unnecessary drama and her return that made no sense and was easy lol and just spent it on actually taking the real villain down ๐Ÿ˜… .. but for me cha se gye/heo nam jun was the highlight even more than thr fl. felt like the character was him and his crying scenes in the last episode was soooo good! the only time i teared up in the series ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘

and seems like the ML never believed her story all this time? until he went to thr museum and saw the painting?!
3 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
ending of episode 13 was disappointing tbh. what was the point in what the grandfather did by kidnapping the child? he only put his grandson in more danger -___- and the audaaaciy of that man saying he crossed the line. you have been going after his daughters and grandson and hurting him is ok?!!!
2 0
On Until the T-Shirt Dries • Jun 13, 2026
so are we in for a love hexagon or sth? ๐Ÿ™ˆ so far we have 5 character posters each looking at someone different ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ and I think we still have one more?
2 0
On Bakudan • Jun 11, 2026
Title Bakudan
such a good movie, engaging through out! while I must say I was lost at times but was great throughout, highly recommend ๐Ÿ‘Œ
0 0
Replying to Jinyoungie • Jun 6, 2026
Person Wang Yi Lei
Wang Yilei is on an indefinite career hiatus
why? =/
0 1