Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2016
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award11 Coin Gift Award3
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Aug 12, 2026
I hope no more season 3 honestly, it was good but last episode was a bit underwhelming I would say, Q should have fried that woman up after finding out the truth.. =/ it was sad seeing major characters die =(
7 2
Replying to Crescenttimes • Aug 12, 2026
Kusanagis actress was so so good she totally killed her role
honestly last 2 episodes were just overacting and cringe with her movements dont know 🙈
8 1
On The Husband • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Husband Spoiler
I still dont get why he went after the detective and killed his wife if they were not connected to all of this. he was never rli after the money cause in the end they just killed her? and probably alot of more women in the same sense ?!
3 1
Replying to cukapoo • Aug 8, 2026
In a recent interview, Studio S CEO Hong Seong Chang revealed that the company is considering a second season…
yh I wouldnt want a 2nd season for sure, the story already resolved and dragged a bit with last 2 episodes or so cant see a point in doing a 2nd season
6 0
Replying to 16710890 • Aug 5, 2026
We're definitely going to be expecting a season 3 on this drama.
yh would be nice if they actually end it by next week but dont think its possible
2 0
Replying to Xiao Lin • Aug 5, 2026
ewoh!towards the end of ep5 and ep6, if you don't have patience skills, just wait for next week
the whole episode 6 im thinking how to wait for next week 🙈 such a good and infuriating episode!!
7 0
On Kyoka • Aug 4, 2026
Person Kyoka
man she looks like the korean actress kim seulgi 😳 in then you try making it multiple angles and eye movements felt the same lol🙈
0 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 1, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
the ghost that helped her and informed him I think will turn out to be ji hwan?
8 0
Replying to Randz • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
this one certainly entered my top 10 Cdramas.. what a beautiful drama throughout 👏 both leads were one of my…
one thing I never got, what was the relation between cen ye and tu li? they showed them together in one scene and that was it ?!!
2 0
On Love for You • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love for You
this one certainly entered my top 10 Cdramas.. what a beautiful drama throughout 👏 both leads were one of my dream drama pairings and they just nailed it, wish they would have another project in the future cuz their chemistry was just wow 💙 song wei long was meant to play chen yi. felt so natural 👌
12 1
Replying to Sher1264 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Kaede Spoiler
Is this one a HE?
technically yes
2 0
On The East Palace • Jul 19, 2026
man I missed cho seung woo and this is the first time i see him in such a role which he nailed! not a shred of sympathy towards the character 🤣
4 1
Replying to Masterxys • Jul 17, 2026
its because this plot has been overdone this is like any other historical drama just with ghosts
to be fair I havent seen much from this type as I am usually not interested in this genre, but I saw its the same screen writer as the guest which was really good, and characters in there were written well and polished, the story the buildup and so on! I am enjoying the series but its nothing outstanding story wise
0 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jul 17, 2026
Am I the only person who thought this was an extremely thin plot with no real emotional pull or investment and…
im on episode 4, while acting is great and direction and cinematography are good, the plot is not that interesting to be honest =/ i cant feel for both the ML and FL as their stories so far are just superficial with no emotional attachment, I think the series would have benefited from longer episodes and character build up but its relying heavily on the CGi and and those gwi or wtv concepts ?!
7 0
Replying to nax • Jul 14, 2026
Title Dream to You Spoiler
the scene were showed how much jae yi through bcs of soo bin decided to go to us was so heartbreaking, now i got…
I believe he left because of his father which we still didnt see his pov, but its sad what she went through even though it wasnt his fault really, but even her missing her father is just .. I guess he doesnt know about the accident and what happened to her?!
7 0
Replying to Koreomentorka • Jul 12, 2026
Title The Husband Spoiler
Ep 4 I don't understand the kidnapper's motives. Why is he kidnapping these wives? Is he doing it out of revenge,…
the woman behind the wall is ptobably an accomplice, she certainly didnt die!
I thought tbe kidnapper might be just a psychopath or sth lol but seems like the kidnapping started 6 years ago, maybe around the time when his wife said he was acting weird and staying late! doubts its an affair but at this point the ML is suspicious himself, maybe a case or something that they are all related in no idea ?!
1 1
Replying to Randz • Jul 10, 2026
Title Orange Days Spoiler
amazing drama and the ML is just wow 👏👏 old jdramas are something else 👌
while i loved the drama over all but last 2 episodes were disappointing and the fl didnt deserve the ml. yes i understand her insecurities, but the ml was supportive from the 1st day he knew her and never looked down on her or treated her with pity, he deserved much better, the way he snapped at her was really good. she needed to hear that!! but overall it was great and the friendship was so beautiful
0 0