Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location: If you see me online, assume the worst.
  • Contribution Points: 5,977 LV15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award8 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger1

RandomUsagi

If you see me online, assume the worst.
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Oct 7, 2021
I think there's still a chance of a BL, or at least a confession. You can tell from body language and facial expressions…
Yea sometimes they do the BL thing but then immediately kill one of them. Like in Jinroh Shokei Game.
0 0
Replying to Alice in Borderland • Oct 5, 2021
Replying to deleted comment
I agree this drama is good but you are insulting the productions of other countries with rude insults. Yes death games concept originated from Japan but it's fine if Korea and China want to have their own adaptations of that.
7 0
Replying to Hannah • Oct 5, 2021
Title Squid Game
Don’t get me wrong, I love that this has gotten so popular but at the same time my head is about to explode…
Loving that the anime debate of sub vs dub is now coming to dramas too lmao. But yeah watch whatever you like and don't judge others for watching a different style. I will say there's way more dramas currently for those who watch subbed. Your brother is limited to only a few shows if he just keeps to dubs.
1 0
Replying to annarasumanara • Oct 5, 2021
Title Squid Game
to people who have not seen k-dramas before, this might be too good, but to many veterans, who have seen many…
It has definitely been a phenomenon yeah. I hope the new fans will be motivated to actually check out more kdramas thanks to SG because Korea has a lot more shows and movies aside from Parasite and Squid Game.
5 0
Replying to RandomUsagi • Oct 4, 2021
BL, trust me a jdrama wouldn't have 100+ comments before release if it was a bait show.
Oh yeah I just saw Dylan posted it yeah. I knew they were working on the subs but didn't expect it to be posted this fast, nice ^^
It seems interesting to me as well but if they do go with the BL route I kinda think they'll do tragedy ending so my hopes are not too high. But it'll be interesting to check out.
1 0
Replying to RandomUsagi • Oct 4, 2021
There's at least a few fansubbers keeping an eye on this show from what I've heard. The topic has come up in the…
For now it'll just air on Japanese tv, specifically Tv Asahi. I've not heard anything from WeTv yet, they may pick it up later when the show has gained more popularity. This show isn't the most wellknown one yet because many BL fans are unaware this is a true BL show (and not just onesided love ect..).
0 1
Replying to RandomUsagi • Oct 4, 2021
''I'm not a fan of the whole death game concept because I think it's contrived and edgy for the sake of being…
No it was just surprising to me since Squid Game and Alice in Borderland are on many accounts similar. But apparently Squid Game did everything right while Alice in Borderland did everything wrong? Cause that's a huge difference in rating. But nice you found one you do enjoy despite disliking the genre so much.
0 3
Replying to RandomUsagi • Oct 4, 2021
BL, trust me a jdrama wouldn't have 100+ comments before release if it was a bait show.
Yeah its a complicated topic. Lets just hope some of the love for anything Korean will also be given to Japanese products by international fans.

A drama fan I know is currently trying to get a sub for that, once there is a sub I will definitely try Bokura ga Koroshita, Saiai no Kimi. I've seen those promo photos too.
1 2
Replying to Amigo_Love • Oct 4, 2021
This is already really famous on Twitter and Instagram. So its baffling to me no one had picked this project yet
There's at least a few fansubbers keeping an eye on this show from what I've heard. The topic has come up in the server too. There are definitely people willing to step up if no one takes this show when it starts airing. I think the fansubbers are just waiting to see if the show will actually be good/popular and see response of fans.
0 3
Replying to RandomUsagi • Oct 4, 2021
BL, trust me a jdrama wouldn't have 100+ comments before release if it was a bait show.
Yeah jdramas just kinda ended up being one of those countries on MDL with a lot less audience. Cause of lack of accessibility in comparison to cdramas and kdramas. BL fans are willing to go far for their BL but most general drama fans will just watch what they can easily find.
2 17
Replying to Yuna-chan • Oct 4, 2021
Maybe this will shock u as well but let me say it : people may have different tastes
A bunch of the actors/actresses in this drama are famous in Japan. So I wouldn't say they are bad at acting.
I think you probably just prefer unconventional love stories. Because you seem to like shoujo anime acting from what I saw in your watchlist.
2 0
Replying to Zoe • Oct 4, 2021
Hmm I'm not a fan of the whole death game concept because I think it's contrived and edgy for the sake of being…
''I'm not a fan of the whole death game concept because I think it's contrived and edgy for the sake of being edgy''
But you rated Squid Game a 9/10 after having seen 6 episodes though.
0 5
Replying to jupiter rules • Oct 4, 2021
Title Squid Game
I think people are mental. Looking for negative stuff and glorifying it.
Not all of the people who watched Squid Game only watch violent stuff. My main genres are romance & comedy. I just wanted to check out if this show was interesting. You will find on this website the most popular dramas are romance related. So it's not all of humanity suddenly liking violence just cause this drama is popular currently.
3 1
Replying to Melodious • Oct 2, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
I really want to watch this drama, but I saw that it’s rated MA for sex and nudity. Personally, I would prefer…
It does
3 0
Replying to castawaydish • Oct 2, 2021
BL or queerbait? I really dislike shows that queerbait.
BL, trust me a jdrama wouldn't have 100+ comments before release if it was a bait show.
6 20